25

JAHSEH'S POV

I woke up to the sun in my face while Alaesha slept comfortable on top of my body

I woke up to the sun in my face while Alaesha slept comfortable on top of my body. Her soft breast moved across my naked chest as she turned a little man me sigh.

I loved the fact that she trusted me enough to let me do things like that to her without freaking out.

"Jah we supposed to be going to the studio" Ski spoke opening my door.

Good thing the covers were covering our naked bodies.

"Alright, we'll be out in a minute" I told him as I kinda moved Alaesha over some.

He scrunched up his face at the fact that I said we but just sighed and closed the door. I just don't think it's fare to leave my girlfriend here with Trunks two days in a row. I know Stokes was ready to work but Lae wouldn't bother us while we were working.

I tried moving her body off of mine only for he to cling on to me "no Jah, don't leave" she whined.

"Your coming with me" I told her as I moved her body off of mine.

She sat up and scrunched up her eyebrows.

"Come on get dressed" I said smacking her butt before was into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and turned on the shower water for us before walking back into the room to see she was still laying down.

I sighed and picked her up making her wrap her legs around me. I sat her down once we got in the bathroom and she got in the shower by herself.

I got in behind her beginning to wash with her.

Update

💕

9/24/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕