40

(6 months later)

Alaesha still hadn't accepted the fact that she was going to have a baby, she didn't want one and she knew she wouldn't have time to love it because of how much she was going through.

Her mother had other plans for them though, she was going to get rid of the baby before she had a premature birth or any birth at all.

There were a lot of customers, they mostly cane to eat her out because they just wanted to. When the last man left her mother took the sharp knife that her dad left for her before sliding in the room.

Alaesha was laying there, she didn't feel like breathing anymore, she just wanted everything to go away.

Her mother walked up to her with a smile put she could barely see her over her big belly.

She rubbed the knife across Lae's belly, alarming her.

"W-What are you doing?" She asked her.

Her mother plunged the knife into her without warning making her gasp, she did it over and over again until Alaesha had passed out.

When Alaesha woke up she was in a rusty room making her raise an eyebrow.

They brung her here because they couldn't take her to a real hospital and risk being put in jail and/or investigated.

Outside of her door she heard arguing.

"No Antonia I'm not doing that to a 15 year old girl and if you and Phil think that's okay then you're sick people!" A man yelled, obviously at her mom.

She heard gunshots next making her jump but stay in her spot, too afraid to move. Her mother came into the room and walked towards her with a blanket in her arms.

She harshly handed Alaesha her dead baby "here's your fucking baby, do you still want him?" Her mother asked with an evil smirk planted on her face.

Alaesha rapidly shook her head no as her tears began to fall, looking at the bloody baby.

"Do you want it?!" Her mother yelled at her.

"N-No" she cried, giving the dead baby back to her smiling mother.

Her mother laughed as she threw the baby in the trash can. Alaesha hid her face, crying more than she's ever cried before.

"Suck it up you don't deserve the love that a child is supposed to bring because you've never brung it to me!" Her mom yelled at her.

Alaesha nodded and held herself before her father came in and threw her clothes at her.

"Time to go" he told her.

She didn't argue or talk much after this, she was traumatized. Her parents treated her so harshly and she didn't understand why, she'd never done anything to hurt them as much as they keep hurting her.

Update

1/6/2019

1/6/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕