9

I woke up due to the multiple knocks at my door. I checked the time, this is the longest I've ever slept.

Jahseh shifted under me, probably bothered by the obnoxious knocking too. I didn't want them to see him in my bed because they'll think we did something.

"Yes!" I yelled, keeping my head on his chest.

"Are you hungry?" Renae asked.

"No" I answered honestly.

I wrapped my arms back around him, trying to get some more sleep. I haven't realized how exhausted I was until right now.

He rubbed my back letting me know he was up. I looked up at him, studying his face. His face tattoos read; numb, alone, 17, and there was a broken heart along with his closed eyes that read bad vibes. What do they mean? I usually hate face tattoos but they look nice on him.

I picked up his hand that wasn't rapped around me reading the tattoo; kill me.

It also had dead spelled out on his fingers with a frowning face and other signs.

His hand was suddenly moved from mine making me jump slightly. I looked up at him seeing his eyes were open and he was looking at me.

"Sorry" I spoke lowly.

He shook his head "it's okay."

I lifted myself up so I was hovering over him.

"What does this mean?" I asked pointing at the 17 tattoo.

"When I was 17 I stopped believing in love or anything for that matter, that's why that's there" he answered.

I nodded and sat down beside him.

"Nae knocked on the door earlier asking if I was hungry so if you are you can go get something to eat I guess" I shrugged.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes "why haven't you eaten?" He asked making me scrunch up my face.

"I'm not hungry" I lied.

Truth is my mom used to make me starve so that I wouldn't get heavy and lose customers. So im just used to doing that.

He stood off of the bed and pulled me up by my hands.

"Can I get to know you?" He asked me while unlocking my door.

I shrugged "sure."

Update

I'm not uploading this right now

7/24/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕