26

We pulled up to the studio and got out. I grabbed Alaesha's hand while Stokes walked in front of us, he got in the elevator before us but we were close behind.

She laid her head on my shoulder and held me back a little as Ski walked in front of us, she waited until he was far before turning to me.

"I don't think he likes me" she told me, squeezing my hand tighter.

I shook my head "he does he just doesn't know how to talk to you."

She nodded "okay."

We walked into the studio to see Stokeley was already setting everything up so I just went in the booth and let her sit down.

I put the headphones on and waited.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded and he begin to play the new beat that I found.

Aye
Yo
Aye
Yo
Yo
Yo
Aye
Aye
Aye
Aye

I'm like bitch, who is your mans?, aye
Can't keep my dick in my pants, aye
My bitch don't love me no more, aye
She kick me out I'm like vro, aye
That bitch don't wanna be friends, aye
I gave her dick, she got mad, aye
She put her tongue on my dick, aye
Look at my wrist, about 10, aye

Once I was done I took the headphones off and looked at Stokeley for the thumbs up which he gave.

I walked out of the booth to see him talking to Alaesha as she nodded and smiled making me smile.

She got up and walked to Stokes chair to control everything.

I turned the little corner that was there to alert them that I was there.

"Jah he's letting me record y'all song" she cheesed making me chuckle.

"You got it?" I asked her as she looked at the keys.

She nodded "yeah."

"Alright" I smiled kissing her cheek and going back into the both with Ski.

Update

🤗

9/24/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕