7

I sat in my room listening to everyone laugh and converse in Nae's room. It's three in the morning but I'm afraid to go to sleep. What if I have a nightmare and start to scream? Well not what if I know it'll more than likely happen.

I was too tired to stay up though, I don't understand how they're doing it. It was like five of them still up, the rest were sleep.

But it was deep voices so that meant it was guys. They were rapping to beats now.

I took a huff and decided to just go to sleep. I went into the bedroom part of my room and stripped out if my day clothes so I was in my bra and panties. I put my curl's in a bun and put a scarf around my head.

At least I know I went to sleep peacefully. I got in the bed with my phone and put my headphones in.

JAHSEH'S POV

Me, Stoke, and the others sat in a circle rapping just because we we're bored

All the girls fell asleep and honestly I came here to fuck with them but they didn't interest me, I don't know what happened to me I'm used to having hoes and stuff but for the past two weeks I been pushing all them back.

Maybe the girl that I needed all these years has finally came around. I just don't know who she is.

"No!" We heard a scream from the next room.

We looked at each other and paused the music.

There was a scream again and I knew who it was.

I sighed and got up "I'll be back."

I went in to the girls room seeing her sprawled across her bed in a deep sweat, she was whimpering and swinging in the air.

I closed and locked her door, making my way to her.

"I'm sorry mommy, please don't make me do it! I don't want to do it!"

"Stop it you're hurting me!"

I understood now why she was so quiet all the time, she was in pain. A type that it feels can never be healed, a broken heart.

I laid on top of her, wiping the sweat off of her forehead.

She held tight on to me before opening her eyes.

She stared at me for awhile before letting her tears fall.

"Please don't make fun of me, I-I can't help it" she whimpered.

I sat up and pulled her into my now sweaty chest.

"What's your name?" I asked looking down at her.

"Alaesha" she spoke softly.

"I'm Jahseh and I'm not going to make fun of you I just came in here because I wanted to help."

Update

Do you like it?

7/19/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕