7 minuets in heaven

(AN you ever been so gay it kinda hurts? Me on a daily)

Cheryl blossom
(  7 minuets in heaven  )
06
Later that day....

'Knock! Knock! Knock!'  I here someone knocking on the door. "Babe! can you get it!" Archie calls from inside the kitchen. veronica asked archie if they can throw it at his house instead of hers so we did. Veronica , betty, and kevin were setting everything up as archie was making drink. "Whatever." I answer walking over to the door. The aprty didn't start intill an hour so I really don't know who it could be. I open the door to reveal toni. She was in a short fishnet top that ended just under her ribs.  The top showed off her belly button piercing and side tattoo.

She was in a short black mini skirt with black doctor marten boots. I find her face to see she had half of her hair pulled up in space buns the rest tossed over her shoulders. Her nose diamond  ring showing off. My eyes traced her body I couldn't help it god she was gorgeous. "You llok g-great." I slurr stunned by her beauty. She smirks before looking me up and down. "I could say the same cherry." She says with a smile. "Um veronica didn't give me a time. So here I am." She says nervously. "Wasn't jughead suppose to come?" I say confused on why she's alone. "Yeah but um, he doesn't really like archie so he ditched me." She replys I motion for her to come in. She does such and walks in. 

"Archei walks in and his eyes find toni's body instantly making me roll my eyes can't he just not look at another girl for one day. "And if it isn't ms toni topaz." He winks before walking up to her. "Gotta admit that nose peircing makes you look hot as hell." I wanted to be mad but he's 100% correct. "I wish I could same to you." She winks before noticing kevin and betty who had walked in.

"Somone's early." Betty jokes setting the speaker down. "Veronica didn't give me a time." She explains betty nods at thehee girl and betty wa seven checking the girl out. "And this girl is making me question my sexuallity. Hi I'm kevin keller the neighborhood gay." He says extending his hand to toni. She shakes his hand and offers a smile. "Nice to meet you."  I look over and see archiue staring at her ass. I elbow him because he shouldn't be checking out toni. "His eyes find the ffloor instantly.  "Guys where's the extra condo- oh hey tonikens." Verroncia starts but quickly stops her question noticing toni. I glare at her for calling toni tonikens. "Tonikens!?" I question a certain edge in my voice. "Its my nickname for toni, that isn't a problem right cheryl?" She says with a devious grin playing on her purple lipstick coated  lips.  "Veronica!" Betty warns. "What? We're just being the frenemys we are, now come along kevin we need help finding the condoms". She says grbbing his arm and dragging him away.

Archie wraps his arm around my waist "we'll be needing those." He jokes groping my ass. I blush and look down. "Oh I just remembered girlss can you help me find the other speakers?" Betty says to me and toni, I thank her with my eyes and she offers a smile. "Sure." Toni says not looking away from me and archie. She had that same look in her eyes as when I met her. Worry and curiousity. "I'll be back archibal." I tell him as he kisses my cheek. This makes toni fake gagg.

Once we are upstairs betty stops walking. "There's no speaker." She informs earning a weird look from toni. "I couldn't watch arcvhie grope my cousin." She answers to toni's sstare. She nods as she has a face of understanding. "Now who wants to go grab the snacks. Beware there s a horny andrews dokwn stairs." Betty teases I groan before turning on my heel and heading to grab the party snacks.

~~~
I ended up on the counter top archie in between my legs. Just lust all we are is lust. His hands ride up my thighs as his tounge played in my mouth.  My hands wrapping around his neck. "Not next to the chips and drinks." Betty gags. I look up to see and annoyed toni and a veronica who looked like she was enjoying this. "I do not need to eat a special white sauce tonight with my doritos." Kevin groans doming into the kitchen. I blush before getting off the counter. I look at toni who was to busy looking anywhere but me.

I sigh before walking out of the kitchen.

~~~

Its been maybe two hours and the house was packed. I was trying to find toni but finally found her in between two girls. They were grinding all over her.  It made me jealous, envy of the two girls that got to touch her body.  "I've been watching that for twenty minuets got to admit its getting me wett." Veroncia says swallowing some of the beer. She finishes the beer before talking again. "That's why its time to play a game. " she says she walks over to toni pulling her away from the grinding make the breathe I didn't know I had held escape my mouth. Veroncia walks over to me and let's go of toni's arm."now ladies its closet time." She says making me gulp.  "Huh?" Toni ask "seven minuets in heaven of course. " she grabs our arms dragging us into the living room that was empty everyone was dancing in the lounge area or outside.  "Reggie, betty kevin, and archie please report to me!" Veronica screams earning the four people to come up to her.  

"We're playing seven minuets and heaven and it looks like cheryl landed on toni. This should be intresting. " she says pushing us into the coat closet. The closet was small so our bodies were smushed together. As our faces were inches apart and the closet was dark. "Hey?" Her soft voice whispers against my lips. "Hi." I reply. "We don't hav-" I interupt he rby connecting our lips. She was shocked at first but regains her thoughts and kisses back. Her hands rest on my waist as I tilt my head to depen the kiss. The taste of vanilla explodes in my mouth as I lick her bottom lip. She open her mouth and we make out for the remaining time. I could only explain this as 'sensational'

"Times up!" Veronica booms as we break the kiss. I pannic and run out the closet.