i wanna

I need a gf-allie

Toni topaz
(I want you)
30

"So there I was in nothing but my Jean's and boots I said 'hey punk' the guy six foot easy turns around with the tooth pick between his teeth, 'you talking to me' I nod and then box him in the cheek. That's how I got this black eye." Sweetpea says to the group of cheerleaders. I snort at how that whole story was fake. "Actually you got that black eye from a 5 foot kid with glasses. Remember." I say with a smirk on my lips.

All of the girls glare at him and walk away. "Bro! You just pussy blocked me." He says shutting his locker fixing his collar. "Sorry man I didn't mean to ruin you threesome." I laugh as we start to walk down the hall. "Whatever. Did you get some from blossom yet." He ask bumping my shoulder. I roll my eyes " it's not like that. I'm not looking to get some. I love her."

"That's good and cheesy and as sweet as cat shit. Come on you've been dating for practically five months. Not even a shirtless moment. You need to get it on girl." Sweetpea says as I nod. "I dont think she's ready. " i say looking at the ground. "Toni your hot as hell anyone would be ready for you to take them." I remain quiet for the rest of the walk.

"I wanna fuck." I say walking up to Cheryl's locker. She almost chokes on her water. "What?" She ask with wide eyes. "Well I've been thinking I love you. " cheryl smiles and God I swear I fell in love again. "I love you too." I kiss her cheek. "Exactly so maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing to have sex." I say as she furrows her eyebrows.

" your not joking are you?" She ask as she intertwines our fingers. "Nope. " I nod she kisses my cheek. "I'd love too, but I just I'm not completely ready. You get that babe right?" I nod as she smiles and leaves.

"Oof." Veronica voice says from behind me. I roll my eyes before I turn around. "Your a stalker. " I say crossing my arms. "Stalking is such a strong word, I prefer intense research or an individual " she says with a smirk. "So what is it you want." I say to the Latina. "Well I just find this situation funny."

I furrow my eyebrows out of confusion. "What do you mean?" I say kind of edgy. "Chill justin bieber, I just oof gotta run." She says as she looks over my shoulder seeing someone. I look at who's she was staring at it was Betty pinning sweetpea against the locker with scissors to his neck.

"Elizabeth cooper!" Veronica says running towards the pair.

Tbc

Comments sorry it's short