lonelyville

Lonelyville
48
Cheryl blossom

We all sit at are usual table at lunch with the exception of Toni and Jordan the two were off studying in the library. "So that's when I went yeah I do want whip cream on my tits" jughead concludes his story.

"I put whip creams on my tits once..." Veronica says causing betty Jughead and I to raise and eyebrow. "And? " I say asking for her to continue.

"That's it ." veronica says wiping her face with a napkin. Betty smirks before chuckling. "What?" Jughead ask.

"I know the rest of the story " I snort before Jughead grabs his temples.

Reggie walks up to are table before setting his stuff down beside Jughead. "I have issues " he says before falling on to Jughead shoulder. "Get it off me !" Jughead growls in disgust.

"Be nice, embrace the gayness of this moment and be nice " Betty laughs taking a picture of the two. "What's wrong reg" veronica ask patting his shoulder. "You wanna know what the matter is v? Ask me what I'm doing this weekend." Reggie says sitting up turning to me.

"Um.. What are you doing this weekend? " I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm going to lonelyville and going out to et mcalways and forever alone and get a big alone burger with a side of lies and some petty to drink." He says before pouting again.

"That's deep. " Betty nods before carving details into her potato figure.

"I have no one when valentines day is two weeks from now and everyone has someone. " Reggie whines. "Not true, someone must be just as ridiculously lonely as you. " Jughead says eating the rest of his burger.

"I'm not sure jug even you have someone, Betty ." veronica glares.

"He said if I wasn't his valentine he would tell the sheriff where my weed stash in m car is?!" Betty says defensively.  Veronica rolls her eyes "its always the weed even with are seven children and two dogs you always choose weed!" Veronica yells crossing her legs.

Betty just looks down and Reggie cleared his throat. "Reggie's right even hairy carl has a date. " I nod I've to the fat hairy kid and a big hairy dog.  

"Let's face rim going to die alone!" He throws his head down.

"How about tomorrow me and you hang out as friends of course but its not like you have any plans. " Veronica says with a smirk.

Betty raises an eyebrow at the two. "Cheryl could even join us. " Reggie says and I laugh. "Sorry bitches I'm hanging with sweet pea fangs and my baby's tomorrow y'all irrelevant." I say with a snort and veronica nods.

"Then its just you and me Ronnie. " Reggie says with a wink and Betty gags. "Sounds like a date. "

"No a not not date. " Reggie corrects standing up.

" pick me up at mine at 3 sharp. " Reggie bows before walking away.

" veggies? Get your veggie here!!" Jughead says and Betty and veronica both start shaking there head no.

I smirk at Jughead before continuing the teasing. "You know Jughead, a veggie a day keeps the varchie away. "

Veronica rolls her eyes. "In deed" Jughead chuckles.

"Oh please varchie is irrelevant in this fanfic." Betty SAys before tossing a potato at hairy Carl and his dog they were currently toungeing each other .

Quick lil update for you hoes

More coming soon