out and about

Toni topaz
(Out and about )
(Day 1)
21

I stirr awake when I hear so one banging on the door. I look at cheryl who managed to be on my chest. I go to get up but cheryl pulls me back down. "Let. Them. Knock." She says each word like it was  warning. I nod before letting her cuddle up to me. "Open up!" Betty screams I could hear the anger in her voice. "She won't go away." I inform the girl who wa slaying on my chest with her eyes clenched shut. "Uggh." She complains getting up and unlocking the door before sleeping back on my chest. She confused me. She was clingy but not clingy at the same time.

She wanted me to toucgh her but said she didn't. Gets jealous but says I'm full of shit. She's confusing and it was something that you will NEVER get used to. Betty barges in once cheryls head hits my chest. "Who did it?" She ask showing her roke scissors.  Furrow my eyebrows. "Wasn't me." I say as s,cheryl groans making sure I can't sit up.

"Ugh, veroncia said it wasn't her too. Who snapped my damn scissors!" She screams. "Hey betty?" Cheryl says eyes still closed. "What!" Betty as her nerves gone. "Shut the hell up." Cheryl groans and betty lounges at her. I manage to wrap my arms around betty controling her anger. She blows the hair out of her face. Cheryl was nowsat up and had a pout on her face. "You barged in my room because a pair of dumb scissors. " cheryl says making the blonde more angry I find it harder to control her. "There not dumb!" Betty screams. "Who got raped?" Veronica says running in The room. We all glare at her "whats up with you and that?" I ask her. She shruggs and flops on our bed beside cheryl. "Don't know, buuut what's got her titties in a twist. Is it the scissors?" Veronica ask and cheryl nods.

"Oh jughead just said he did it trying to bev a ninja.  I just talked to him." Veroncia nods and betty cracks her neck. "He what?" She ask sounding dangerously calm. "Broke your scissors. " veronica says once more. "Could you let me go rela quick." Betyy says looking over her shoulder to me. "Don't kill him." I sigh letting her go. She runs. Out the room to jugheads. I yawn again and check my phone. "She's got issues." I say to the girls.

"Her dad turned to be a murder and  her sister is insane. She's the normal one."  Veronica laughs. "Its 9am wha-" I get interupted but jugheads screams. I look at the girls who just shrug. "Anyway what are we doing today?" I finish my sentence. "Mm not sure, I wanna go check out the town." Veronica nods. Cheryl agrees silently. "Okay meet you down stairs in about an hour.  " veroncia nods before fixing her ducky pj pants. "Sound like a plan. " after she gets that out jughead come running in. His shirt looke dripped and his hair was a mess.  "You coward!" Betty screams coming in.

I look at veronica and she nods. "Let's go get you a new pair of scissors. " veronica coos rubbing the girls back. "He's a bitch boy." She pouts and veronica nodds leading the girl out the room. "We all know that babe." Jughead was on the floor his knees to his chest. "Sh she tried to kill me." He pants like he just ran a marathon. "With a sock." He says as I furrow my brow. "I don't wanna know how." I sigh annd he stands up. "Ima go get dressed." He says. "Meet us in the lounge in an hour." Once he leaves I shut the door and sigh a little.

Cheryl makes a pouting sound that I find sexy but adorable. "They wouldn't leave." She pouts "I just wanted To cuddle." She complains making med laugh a little.

-

Cheryl and I made it to the lounge seeing betty glaring at jughead who was nervously looking at the ground.  "She calm down yet?" I say sitting on the edge of the couch. "Little bit. " veronica nods.  "What exactly are we doing?" Jughead said. I look at the boy who was in khaki shorts and black whit tshirt with black converses. "Santa monica pier. Its suppose to be a hoot." Veronica says making me observe her. She was in black high waisted shorts with a little ripp in them. She wore a tight tan crop top along with black sneackers. A pair of glasses topping her head.