we start a riot

Veronica lodge
(We start a riot)
47

"What are we suppose to do for 2 hours " jughead groans slumping in his seat. I smirk and start to dance in my seat. "Ba ba ba"  I start and Betty starts to look at me raising an eyebrow. Toni and cheryl share a glance as jughead shoots glares my way.  "We could have some fun," I say and start to snap. I slide out my desk and start to shake my hips in a goofy manner.

"Fun is when you 
Fun is it's like, it's kind of, sort of like 
What is fun? 
Let me spell it for you!"
I sing and Betty slams her head against the desk. Jughead groans as cheryl rubs her temples. Toni is the only one to smile.

"F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere and anytime at all" 

I say jumping on the teachers desk. I spin around doing a nice air hump to finish it off.

"Down here in the deep blue sea" I sing before dropping down and slowly raising back up. Toni whistles earning a smack to the head by cheryl. Betty grabs something from her bra but I just ignore it. And

"F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for uranium, bombs
N is for no survivors when you're-"

I say plankton part with a deeper voice shaking my leg up in the air with a z formation. I get cut off by Betty pulling out a potato from her bra and throwing it at me. It hits my stomach and I fall off the desk. 

"Ow!" I say rubbing my head from it hitting the ground. "No one wanted to see that. " cheryl says as she gets out of her seat and coming next to me. She helps me up but both are eyes travel to the desk drawer that had a no students sign on it.

We smirk at eachother. "Hey guys come here. " cheryl says the three look at eachother before coming over to us. They gather around the drawer we all smirk. "I've got a lock pick," Betty says pulling out a metal lock pick out of her bra. I raise and eyebrow. "What else you got in there?" I ask and she smirks.

"Why dont u check?" I bite my lip and jughead pretends to barf.

Betty unlocks the drawer and her eyes widen. "Its like all are stuff. And a wrag and lotion. " toni says pointing out the obvious. "Why is there a wrag and lotion. " cheryl ask and we all snort.

"What?" Cheryl says and jughead Pat's her back at her innocents. "Its for jacking off. " toni informs. And that just make she more confused. "Jacking off what stuck door nobs?" Cheryl says and I look at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Your lucky your pretty. " I say and she smiles. "Thankyou. "

"Guys theres this game called griffins and gargoyles. " jughea days pulling out a box. We all look at eachother. "Its a roleplay game. " Betty reads the box. We all smirk, "I think someones committed sucide over the game. " toni says looking as if she remembered something.

"You know what that means right?" Cheryl says with a smirk. "We shouldn't play this dumb ass game the fuck, I gots better shit to do." Jughead says grabbing the lotion and sneaking out the door.

"Eh," Betty says throwing the game in the trash. "Oof look what I found. " I say pulling out a note book that had the words personal diary by Mr weatherbee. On it. We all giggle before sitting in a circle around eachother.

"I wanna read the first page. " toni says as she grabs the journal. I smik as she opens it.

"Dear diary, I wanted her her silky soft skin, her fat nice meaty vagina and her sweaty underarms. Yes she was hairy but in all the right places. She has this mole on her chin but I will gladly lick it up. I wanna nibble on her stomach fat and sink my teeth into her skin that taste of pickled eggs. I want Trisha fish the hottest lunch lady around. "  toni reads and she looks up.

"That," cheryl starts looking at us all.

"Was," Betty says with a disgusted look on her face.

"The best thing I've ever heard in my entire life. " I say and we all laugh.

We continue to read it and it was getting juicy.

"So there I was my hard stone like five inch cock covered in ranch dressing from the cafeterias floor as she hovered over me. Her deep voice seductively saying, "I'm going to ride u till you die" that mad  my five inch shake. " Betty read before slamming the book shut.

"No more. " she shakes as we had read for a good twenty nin minuets. I laugh before taking the book out of her hand. "That's more interesting then any show I've watched. " I shrug continuing to read it.

Just then jughead burst in the door his pants un zipped and un buttoned the bottle of lotion in his hands. "Hes coming!" He yells throwing the lotion and game in the drawer befor blocking it.

"Un like you. " toni says making me snort. We all sit down quietly as the man walks in. "Hows it going. " he ask and I choke holding back my laughter not seeing the man differently now.

"Nothin much five inch. " Betty says and he just clears his throat and walks out.

Comments