parade

Cheryl blossom
(Parade)
24

We were all sat in the lounge. My self on one's lap her warm arms wrapped around my waist.
Betty sat on the couch beside us Veronica sitting on the loveseat.  "We're a hobo?" I question Veronica who shrugs. "He texted me and said, 'had trouble folding my dishes I'll be down in a bit'," Betty says with a confused look on her face. "How do you fold the dishes?" Toni asks in confusion. "One time my butler stole a vacuum from the church he hif it in his room for a week. I ways her screams from that room. To this day I refuse to touch a vacuum." Veronica says off topic I go to speak but quickly shut my mouth.

"What was he doing to the vacuum?" Toni asks innocently. I smirk before whispering what he was doing in her ear. "Ewww!" Toni screams in the discus. Veronica nods her head agreeing with her. "Don't you guys ever talk about normal shit?" Betty growls. "Masturbation is normal. " Veronica nods. "And your one to talk, you carry around a damn pair of scissors everywhere you go," I argue. "What if there's so dude trying to teennap me, I grew up in Riverdale. Weird shit goes down in Riverdale." Betty says arguing her case. 

"She has a point." Toni nods and I glare at her. "Or she doesn't.  Cheryls right you're wrong." Toni says in a panic state. "Thank you," I say smirking. "You're a brat." Veronica chuckles.  "Am not," I argue. "Are so," Veronica says laughing. "Toni?" We both look at her with raised eyebrows. "Um, uh....look jughead." She says nodding to jughead walking in the room without his beanie. He had on black skinny jeans, a red button-up, and black worn out converses. "Okay, I'm" to I hear what'd I miss." He says sitting in between Toni and I and betty. "We're a thing," Toni says b, making me kiss her cheek. "Wait, what do you mean weren't you dating like this whole time?" He says with furrowed eyebrows. "Nope." We say in unison. "Anything from the Veronica." He says looking at the two.

Betty and veronicas eyes meet. "No, not quite," Betty says looking at Veronica. "Mmm, well what is it we're doing today," Jughead says looking at Veronica. "I picked the last two days it's you guys turn to choose. " Veronica says as Toni takes out her phone. "What about we go to the beach?" Jughead suggest. "No!" I say aggressively. "Or not." He laughs nervously. "We can go to the insane hospital and talk to the patients?" Betty grins. As Veronica fake coughs and jughead scoots closer to me. "How about never?" I say annoyed. "Well, what do you wanna do, besides Toni of course," Veronica asks making me roll my eyes. "Hmm, Toni and I could make out as Y'all frolick around town?" I say suggestively Toni looks up a blush on her cheeks. "I said besides Toni?" Veronica says crossing her arms.

"We could go to a gay parade?" Toni suggests. Everyone shrugs. "I mean I'm asexual, but I guess I can go for support." Jughead shrugs. "I'm up for it," Veronica says with a smirk. "What time does it start?" Jughead ask. "Um, 4 pm so we've got about two hours. " Toni says. "Well, I'm hungry. Betty says walking out to the car. "And she just walks out," Jughead says. "Let's go she'll leave if we don't hurry up." Veronica sighs standing up.

-

We sat in a sushi restaurant. I sat beside veronica Toni in front of me betty beside her jughead at the end. "You know what I don't understand about sushi?" Jughead says picking at his tuna roll. "What's that?" Veronica ask. "Is why it taste like I just shitted it out," Jughead says annoyed. I roll my eyes as Toni agrees with him. "So how was your clubbing last night?" Jughead asks pushing his barely touched sushi away. "Fun I guess betty got drunk," Veronica smirks. "I really wasn't that drunk," Betty says taking a bit of her food. "You hugged a bearded guy and said 'Dumbledore you're alive' " Veronica smirks causing Toni to snort. "Your point is....." Betty says as if it was completely normal.