thanksgiving

Cheryl blossoms perspective
(Thanksgiving)
30

It was Thanksgiving in the small town known as Riverdale. Family gathering around a turkey with smiles and laughter. No not blood related, but emotional family. I  found myself with Toni at betty coopers house making pecan pie, along with Jughead, FP, Veronica, and Alice.

"The parades on!" Jughead calls as Toni puts the pie in the oven. "Yay. I'll be right there." Toni says in excitement. Toni kisses her my cheek lovingly before hurrying to the living room. Soft pop played on veronica's phone as betty, Veronica, and I  helped cook.  Veronica started peeling the potatoes as she starts a small conversation. "So Cheryl, you and Toni have sex yet?" Veronica shrugs making me blush. "I uh..." I didn't know how to respond. We came very close sometimes but nothing past that. We were both frustrated as hell, but Toni and I  didn't know who should make the first move. "So no?" Betty says from behind Veronica. Cheryl blushes and stirs the noodles. "Yeah."

"Why, id definitely think you two would fuck each other blindly." Veronica shrugs earning a smack to the back of the head by Betty. "Yeah well, its just I've never been with a girl that way, I wouldn't know what to do." Betty silently agrees with me. "Well then let her tops the first time." Veronica shrugs as if it was nothing.

"Now time for the serious question, post-Malone or X?" Betty ask us both. That was the opposite of the important question but whatever. "Post. I can't understand what the hell X says." I nod resting my hands on the countertop. "Go to hell. X is like ten times better than post-Malone? Were you raised by wolves? " Veronica says in disgust. "Are you girls talking about drugs in here? Because if so we need to have a talk about how they're bad for your body." Alice says setting the turkey down on the table. Betty blushes. "No mom, their rappers. "

Alice nods but still looks at us accusingly. She then walks back to where she was. "Your moms a real hoot." Veronica chuckles. "Oh go die in a whole." Betty says clearly annoyed.

-

Most of the food was almost down when toni walks back in. She was in a tan sweater with black jeans. Her hair pulle dup into a messy ponytail. She wore tan knee high boots as well. Of course she looked perfect. "Hey baby?" Toni ask wrapping her arms around me as I finish up on the pumpkin pie. Her head rested on my shoulder, as a huge smile was on my face. "Yeah?" She kisses my cheek softly. "I love you." She whispers in my ear. I shutter when she starts leaving open mouth kisses up amd down my neck. "I love you too." I smile tilting my head so she can get better acsess. She starts nibbling on my pulse pointg making the softess whimper ecscape my mouth.

"Not to be dat bitch but I could go my whole life without hearing my cousin moan." Betty says in disgust as she drinks a coke. Before toni pulls away she whispers in my ear. "I'm not finished yet." She then unwraps her arms from my waist an strutts back to theiving room. I watch her ass as she leaves.

"That was fun to watch," veronica says making me glare at her. "Are you ever not gay?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. "Only on mondays." She says causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

-
We all sat around the tabel. Toni beside me veronica infront of toni betty infront of me. Jughead sat beside toni as Alice and fp sat on either of the tables ends

"Shall we eat" fp says with a smile as we all nod with smiles

Sorry short had to update something