tonikens

Toni topaz
(Tonikens)
Same day.....

"So bombshell how was you late night with topaz?"  I here veronica ask cheryl  from inside the bathroom. I stay behind the wall so they wouldn't see me. "I have no idea what you talking about?" She replys. I bite my lip why is she keeping us a secret? We're friends right? "Oh really because your mom called and asked if I was with you, I said yes cause I figured you ran off with archie, but then archie tells me you didn't text him back. So who else would you run off with at 3 am hmmm would it possibly be the toni topaz?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Okay it was but don't tell archie." Cheryl caves in. "I won't but you said you were friends, friends don't do what you guys do" veronica argues. "We're just friends." I bite my tounge before leaving.

~~~

"So topaz this is fangs and sweetpea my bestfriends." Jughead introduces as eat my food. "Sup." I say with food in my mouth. "I'm fangs the bestfriend and gay bestfriend." He introduces I swallow my food before talking back. "Nice to meet you, fangs but um is your name actually fangs?" His face goes dark. "Who's asking?" I shake my head not wanning to take that conversation any farther. "And I'm sweetpea completely single." I furrow my eyebrows and grin. "And apparently looking to get laid." I joke he blushes before looking at his tray. "I'm toni by the way." I introduce. They both wave.

"Tonikens there you are I was wondering if you wanted to go to my party." Veronica says sitting beside me playing with my hair. "Tonikens?" Jughead ask earning a glare from me. " I um not sure its Monday, who parties on mondays? " I ask with a raised eyebrow. "Riverdale citzens come on it'll be fun please?" She begs. I look at her hand that was wrapped in my hair. I legit fill very awkward right about now.

"Fine but I don't know where it is." I argue to the latino. "That's fun jughead will show you he's invited too bye now." She gets up and leaves. Jughead face is shocked. "What?" He says "was?" Fangs continues. "That?" Sweetpea finishes. "I don't even know." I shake my head before eating my food.

Cheryl blossom

"She said yes!" Veronica cheers sitting down with betty, kevin, and I. "Did you have to touch her hair?" I mumble to myself. "Aww hush it cheryl clearly jealous blossom." Kevin says from across the table. "I'm not jealous." I bark at the boy who cowars in his seat. "Agressive." Betty mocks.

"Any whom we are throwing a damn party on a Monday someone get kevins wig." Veronica calls out. "Also betty invite the bulldogs will you im in the mood for chaos." She winks at me before I slump down in the seat.

Sorry so short but its just a filler