blood bath.

Toni topaz
(  Blood bath  )
(Super short chapter)
14

"It'll be a fun" cheryl tries to convince me. I roll my eyes before shutting my locker "how could this be fun?" I ask as we walk down the hall. "Well veronica is throwing a pull party everyones invited meaning archie and his dumb girlfriend ashley. Soooo its time for revenge." Cheryl says as we walk out of the school. "Ugh fine I'll be there." I give in to cheryl once more. She kisses my cheek before running off to her car.

~~~~

I show up in a black bikini and hot sauce. "Does it matter what type of hotsauce I brought because I only had the cheap kind." I say finding cheryl sipping on some type of alcohol. "No tt its fine all it had to be is red." She says turning to me. She grabs the bottle out of my hand before continuing.

"Now we wait for the two to get in the pool." She says as I sigh crossing my arm. "Are you sure about this?" I ask nervous. "Of course." She smiles.

About ten minuets later a blonde girl slides in the pool beside archie. "Mm theres that hob goblin now." She says in disgust. "Let's go." She says pulling me to the pool. "Stay here." She warns as she slyly spills a little of the hot sauce beside the girl. She quickly ran off beside me throwing the bottle away. The hot sauce made it look like the girl wa son her period. "Ewww!" Josie screams. "She's on her period!" Ethle screams jumping out the poll along with everyone else.

Cheryl and I burst out of laughter as archie quickly runs away from his girlfriends side. "I I'm not on my period!" The girl defends. "The pool says otherwise." Cheryl yells from beside me. "Your wicked blossom." I mumble but had a small smirk on my face.

"Shark week!" Reggie yells causing everyone to laugh besides archie and his blushing girlfriend.