project make him miss me

Toni topaz
(Project make him miss me)
13

I wake up to someone's arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I smile thinking its Cheryl but gag when its veronica's tan arms holding me close. "Ahhhhh!" I scream falling off the bed. "Oww!" I look down to realize I fell on top of betty. Cheryl and veronica stir awake as I apologize to betty and get off of the blonde beauty.

"Who got raped!?" Veronica jumps up out of the bed sitting on her knees. I look at her confused as does everyone else. "No one. Toni's fat ass fell on me." Bety grumbles. I roll my eyes. "Well only because veronica was fondling me." I defend earning a devious smirk from veronica. "Yeah, I did that." She says before flopping back on the bed. Cheryl yawns before checking the time guys get up we've got school today." Betty groans before standing up. "Come on lodge I refuse to wear fishnets so you're taking me home," Betty says pulling veronica out of the bed.

"Id love to get in Toni's pants." Veronica jokes earning a snack to the head from Cheryl. "Ouch, someones a protective girlfriend," Veronica says rubbing her head. "She's not my girlfriend!"Cheryl and I say at the same time. "Yeah yeah, we've got thirty minutes," Betty says dragging veronica out the house. I yawn and stand up myself. "You want me to take you home as well?" I ask the tired redhead. She shakes her head 'no' and gets out of the bed. "I can wear your clothes." She says before going to my closet. I nod and head to the bathroom.

I come back in to see Cheryl in a mini plaid skirt and a black crop top. She also wore one of my leather jackets and combat boots. "Someone looks rebellious." I tease before going to my closet. "And mighty hot," I add before she chuckles and head to my bathroom. I decide on being lazy today so I pull out a white crop top along with black jeans and sneakers. I get dressed pulling my hair into two half ponytails the rest of my hair tossed over my shoulders.

Cheryl walks back in wearing the red lipstick she found here a few weeks ago now. "You ready topaz?" I rub the sweat off of my palms before replying. "Yeah, but we need to talk?" She nods "I was meaning to ask you something as well." She says making my heart pound. "Sure, pretty ladies first," I say but she doesn't start talking. "Um, Cheryl it's your turn." I hint for her to talk but she just smirks. "I was waiting for you, you did say pretty ladies first." She recalls making me blush.

"I need your help." She informs talking more seriously now. "Anything you need. " I say nodding my head to the girl. "I want him to miss me, I want him to not have the chance with me ever again. So that's where you come in." She nods her head stepping closer. "Come again?" I say raising an eyebrow. "I need you to help me make his life a living hell." She nods I furrow my eyebrows.

"Um cher, is that the best option?" I aks the gorgeous maiden. "Its the only option, for a whole year he's been nothing but protective as I've been loyal, a whole year wasted by some slutty pig. That's why I want him to know what he's missing think of it as a project make him miss me". She informs me. I sigh and shake my head no. "Cher let's thin-" she grabs my hand making me stop talking. "Please?" She asks giving me her puppy eyes. I bite my lip king I waa wrapped around her pretty finger. "Fine. I'm in." She jumps up in down before giving me a tight hug. "Thank you so much." She says kissing my cheek making me blush. She pulls away as I wipe the makeup off of my cheek. "You're lucky your gorgeous," I say before pulling her out of the house to my motorcycle.

What have I got myself into?

Leave your thoughts......please.