the unconditional superfical love * christmas pt3*

Toni topaz
(The unconditional superficial love *christmas pt 3 *)
45

I'm  more than sure you could live at thistle house. This place is huge. " he smirks looking around. "This huge ass place?" He says with a cheesey smirk.

"Yes, so will you stay in riverdale?" He bites his lip.

"Toni I can try but what if he gets angry and makes you move back. " I shrug.

"At least we tried '' i nod and he smirks before hugging me tight. I laugh before resting my head on his shoulder.

Veronica lodge

We watch toni and Jordan walk out. Cheryl starts to get nervous biting her lip so I go and sit next to her. "If all else fails I can make you feel better with ice cream and fucking." I shrug with a goofy smirk she glares at me. I just shrug.

"What If something bad happens itll break her heart. I cant handle seeing her heart broken v " cheryl says rubbing her temples. This reminded me of so long ago when I used to have a crush on the red headed girl. Of when I ran into the locker room seeing her crying. I shake my head getting the thoughts out of my head.

"You know cher, I'd love to se you smile. '" I say simply bumping he shoulder softly. She looks at me with a weird expression. She looks me down. I guess she didn't like my unicorn onesie. "Why I look like a Amazon package when I smile. " cheryl says as I shrug.

"Because you never know who just might be falling in love with your smile. " I wink referring to the stydia scene off of teen wolf that me and cheryl binged watched one year. This mad ether smile before laying her head on my shoulder. I just smile at the girl before turning to jughead Betty and nana rose whole all started at us eating popcorn.

"Cheronica?" Jughead looks at nana rose. Nana rose shrugs "I ship choni. "  jughead shakes his head. "I dont trust you, you also adopted an innocent child and tried to get her to marry her brother. Incest much. " jughead says before being smacked by Betty.

"To pass the time I think I should tell yall all a story. It's my version of twas the night before Christmas. " Betty says standing up. I smirk at the girl in the matching onesie. "My favourites are your story's. " I say and Betty winks.

"Listen up children and old lady " betty says clearing her throat. "Twas the night of Christmas and all thru the house, not a creature was cuming not even a sprouse. All the hoes were sprung by the booties with care in Hope's nick st claire  soon would die of dick diceise." Betty says before jughead interrupted.

"The last part didn't make since. " jughead says and Betty glare sat him. "Suck a dick, " Betty says falling back onto the couch. "I'd like to see you try better. " I defend and jughead smirks before standing up in his Rudolph onesie. "Okay, twas the night of depression  all thru the generation. Not a creature was happy not even a abomination  . The nooses were hung by the chimney with fear in Hope's there death wish soon would hang there. And to what-"

"Why is everything so depressing with you. " cheryl says throwing popcorn at him.

"I liked it. " nana rose shrugs.

Toni and Jordan walk in and we all look at them like a raccoon in headlights. "Whatd we miss. " Jordan says with a smirk. I look at toni seeing dried tears on her face. Shes been crying I see cheryl noticed too.

"I'm pretty sure jugheads suicidal but nothing beside that. I say with a small smile. " I look at Betty who wa seeing me as well. "What did we miss. " Betty says raising an eyebrow. Toni sighs before rubbing the back of her neck. " something's been happening at home and Jordan's safer with us. But we dont know exactly how or where hes gonna live in riverdale. " toni informs cheryl immediately furrowing her eyebrows.

"He can stay hear. Obviously. " cheryl nods and Toni's eyes warm up to the sight of her girlfriend.

'" or with me, I have a mansion. " I shrug. "So do I. " cheryl starts to argue with me and I gasp. "Your house is maybe a 7 bedroom house via mine being a nine rooms." I say crossing my arms. "Oh yeah how many bathrooms?" Cheryl's says with a sassy tone. "10 and a 1/2 " I smirk and she just scoffs. "You shady bitch. " cheryl says before tackling me. We start to wrestle before being dragged off of eachother by Betty and toni. "That was a rich bitch fight. " jughead says sipping hes tea in the corner.

Nana rose was recording the fight. " why were you recording that?" Jordan ask the old lady being kind of creeped out by her. "So I can put that online, creepy men in prison would pay to watch that. " she says before closing her flip phone and eyes.

"The fuck?" Jordan ask jughea who shrugs. "Shes not wrong. "

"How about you stay with me. I have a normal sized house and an extra bedroom. Itll be fun. " Betty offers and Jordan smirks. "I'm not sure. " he scratches his neck.

"Come on do you wanna be around rich preppy bitches or the hot badass blonde. " Betty bows with a cocky smirk. Toni just rolls her eyes as she watches Betty and her cocky self. Cheryl was gripping Toni's waist still fumed from her cat fight.

"I think I want to live wit-"

Who should he live with leave a comment