'i do' it with you

'i do' it with you

54 (final)

narrator :

toni paced the length of the hotel suite. she was so nervous. she wasn't getting cold feet though, that would be ridiculous since she was the one to propose. this wasn't some type of glee episode. plus she knew that she was madly in love with cheryl and wanted to marry her since the day she met her. so naturally when she popped the question she was ready. she was nervous about making a fool of herself that was for sure. since she woke up the glam crew hired by betty and veronica started doing her hair and makeup, she imagined al types of horrible scenarios . she imagined that the sand would throw off her walking in the stupid heels veronica had to force her to wear and then fall on her face. then she imagined that a seagull would crap on her head and the second she said i do. the most ridiculous one was the thought that a giant alien space ship would crash down murdering everyone but her and jughead and they would have to manage to get the space key to doctor Phillip's three hundred miles away. that thought alone gave her chills.

the door slung open and toni did a 1800 to see who it was. it was just veronica betty so she calmed down. "leave it to you to be late to your own damn wedding. honestly i got my vaginal waxing at five can we hurry this up. "

"i dont know if i can do this. maybe we should've gone smaller, like old man in the back of Walmart small. "

"you know damn well that Penelope would have beat your little ass if you even tried to say 'small' and wedding in the same sentence. and then cheryl would be single because you'd be dead if you said 'Walmart' . now lets go tiny your vampire is waiting for you. we got to hurry. who knows how long she has in the sunlight before she turns to ash. "

toni rolled her eyes and picked up her train as she walked out of the room and to the elevator. "i dont understand why you pick on my fiancée all the time. i thought you loved your cousin i mean after the whole 18 years of knowing her. "

"you're like the sister i always wanted tiny, i have to make sure she was strong enough to intake all of your bitch fits. "

"betty, you already have a sister, polly remember. "

"key word, WANTED. my sister can die in the skank hole she crawled out of. she annoys the shit out of me. "

"well you annoy the shit out of me so god made it even."

toni stepped out limo and walked to her spot at the top of the aisle because of the large flower arrangements that nana rose insisted on, she couldn't actually see anyone because of the,. she took a deep breath and willed herself not to trip on her wedding day. her brother took her arm and they started their march as the classic wedding song started to play. the minute she saw cheryl at the end of the aisle, she began to cry. her wife to be was so gorgeous, especially in white. she could note have chosen a better person to fall in love with.

cheryls hair was straightens and blowing in the wind but she still got a look at those chocolate sparkling eyes. and the glint of tears falling in that moment her every memory flashed in front of her eyes.

"You've got me." i say causing her held to bolt to me. i was already staring at her.

we get lost in each other's eyes once again for a couple of seconds. "I don't mind being there for you." i tells her, my eyes focused on hers. "Why are you so nice to me?" she ask me and i just smile. "Because I see something in you, you deserve so much more than what you have." i refer to archie "Then its settled your stuck with me now." she tells me with a smile on her lips, i chuckled "I'm cool with that."

toni wipes a tear at the memory. she smiles at cheryl fondly.

"I'm not getting in then," cheryl argue with md, myself having a smirk on my lips. i steps closer to her until our noses are about to touch. "Wanna bet?" i says my breath hitting her lips making her hands shake and my body feels with excitement. she furrow her eyebrows and then before she knows it she's on my shoulder. she scream and kick but i dont react i just laugh.

"Now I can let you down and you can get in on your own will, or I can throw you in. " i give my crush her two choices. cheryl crosses her arms. "Your so mean." she pout. "I said I wasn't going in," she tell's me once more. i snorts "suit yourself." i says jokingly pretty soon i jumps into the water and the cold water takes over my body making me squeak. cheryl rise's back to the surface to find myself laughing in front of her "I hate you." she mumbles moving her wet hair out of her face. "No, you don't." i say making her raise an eyebrow. "How so?" she ask. "If you hated me you wouldn't get so jealous or envious when I flirt with someone." i tell her making her stare into my bright brown eyes. . "That doesn't mean I don't hate you maybe I'm jealous of who you're flirting too."

i laugh like I was full of shit. "Ethel asked me for a pencil and I said 'sure thing sweetheart' you then took the pencil and broke it. You're telling me you like her in a sexual way?" i furrows my eyebrows. "I don't even like her in a friendly way," she says rolling her eyes. The water was just above my chest same for cheryl.

"Why won't you admit your madly in love with me?" i half-jokes but with a hint of realism in my voice. "Maybe I'm scared," she admits as my hands find her waist. She pulls me closer steadying my body. There is a tingly feeling where her hands are making me blush.

"Of what?" i say s barely above a whisper. "Losing you," she reply's before i start looking at her pink lips. She looks at my lips and suddenly starts to lean. I felt her breath against my lips sending chills all through my body. Just then we here a man booming voice. "Who's there!" He calls as i wraps my hand around her mouth and i hide at the side of the pool bending down slightly so he wouldn't see us.

Her breast was pushed against my chest sending a tingly sensation at my sex. Her breathe hitting my back harder when she exhaled. She wraps an arm around my waist bringing her body closer on mine. i close my eyes enjoying the feeling. Pretty soon the man was gone released he didn't see are clothes I let out a sigh.

"babe, now you say i do. " cheryl says everyone laughing toni curse under her breath.

"right sorry. i do , ill do anything with you. "