unfogettable

(A/N I changed my username so yeah also omfg did you see the post trevor made saying and I quote 'im back and not in a good way' and btw trevor is jason yess yes yes I wnat him back I need toni cheryl and jason as some supernatural characters. Chills y'all chills like remember when the deer was raised back to life in season two like wth I need some supernatural shit going on like watch the hell out stranger things! )

Toni topaz
( unforgettable )
07

I look at veronica worry on my face. She was confused herself. I run out the closet looking for cheryl. I see the front door wide open. "She ran out." Betty says from beside kevin a solo cup in her hands. I sigh before running out the door shutting it behind me. I see cheryl sitting on the porch her head In her hands. I sit beside her, cheryl not looking up. "You okay?" I aks concearned for the girl. "I should be asking you that, I just ran away from you just after I kissed you." She says still not looking up. "Its okay I don't get why you did it but I'm okay." I really wasn't okay but I wouldn't tell her that, I watched her makeout with archie, archie grope her ass making cheryl uncomfortable, oh and she legit ran away from a kiss that I still can't get out of my head.

Cheryl was confusing but you learn to get used to it, well at least as much as I can. "I'm sorry, for running out I was just confused." She informs finally looking up from her hands. "About what?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows "I don't know the kiss, it was...unforgettable. but I just I like us I don't wanna ruin us." She admits turning her head to face me. I look in her eyes looking for any doubt or regret there wasn't any. "Cher that kiss, was amazing best I ever had, but if you think I'm going to run away I won't I'm right here for good best friends remember." I say causing her to smile. I stand up and grab her hand. "Let's get out of here." I say with a smile. "Where are we going?" She ask intertwining are fingers. It was simple but complicated me and cheryl that is. It wad her five fingers in mine but then there was this feeling that every time we touched I got. It was the confusing feeling of endearment.

"That's strictly up to you since I don't have a ride." I say smirking. She giggles before leading me to her car.

As we were driving down the open road I looked at her confused "where we going?" I ask now. "Your place." She informs causing me to laugh. "What?" She ask eyeing me a little. "My house is the other way." I stop laughing seeing the iratated look on her face. She stops and turns around I just laugh and shake my head.

~~~~~

We step into my house myself shutting the door. When I turn back around from shutting the door I see cheryl staring at me watching my every move. A slight blush grows found to my cheeks. "Can I stay here tonight?" She ask almost begging. I scratch my neck but reply. "Of course cher, your always welcome. " I inform the girl. She gives a small smile but doesn't say much. I take my phone out to see its 11pm. "You hungry blossom?" I ask walking to the kitchen. "I'm good." She nods. "Did you drink any alcohol tonight?" I ask taking out the two cherry cola's that I now keep in my house just for her.

"No I was distracted." She says hopping on the counter. The girl was in a tight red dress with a black braided belt around her waist. Her hair in a high ponytail the iconic red lip stick onher lips. "By what archie," I joke handing her the soda. She takes a sip before answering "no, I mean yes but no just his usual horn dog attempts but what actually got me distracted was you." She says tilting her head. "Oh yeah?" I say kind of shocked. "Oh yeah. I'm pretty sure you had the whole party watching you, what with all the girls grinding against you." She says mostly joking but the slightess hint of envy in her eyes. "They weren't grinding." I say kind of blushing. "Sure they were, if they were dudes I'm pretty sure you'd be pregnant." She jokes that envy growing. "To me you sound jealous." I say setting the coke down. "You always think I'm jealous." She rolls her eyes. "Cause you always are." I tease stepping closer. "Was not." She says rasing a perfect eyebrow.

"Mmm, well then what was it envy, wishing you were the two girls." I say taking a step almost right up on her. "No topaz I think you got it wrong if anything you were jealous of me and archie." She teases a devious yet hot smirk grows upon her full lips. I chuckle before wraping my arms around her waist and picking her up. I toss her on my shoulder hearing her gasp and yelps as I spin us around. I walk over to the couch and set her down her back hitting the fabric.

I climb ontop of her pinning her down. Her laughter making me smile. "Now blossom who wa jealous ?" I joke with the laughing girl. "Still you." She manages between laughs. I let her arms go and sit back my knees still on eaither side of her waist. "Huh, id think that'd make you say yourself but I guess your as stubborn as you are gorgeous." I joke without relising I called her gorgeous. She blushes at what a said me doing the same. "You think I'm gorgeous?" I nod shyly. "Obviously your like a living goddess." I admit truthfully. "Well rent you just a charmer." She says raising an eyebrow. "How do you think I got two straight girls gay as fuck tonight?" I joke causing her to roll her brown eyes. A yawn escapes her mouth. "I guess all that jealousy makes you tired huh." She rolls her eys once more. "Little bit."I get off her. "You can have my room ill stay here." I say sitting on the couch. "No you won't." She says sitting up. "And why is that?" I question tilting my head. "Because we can share the bed me and ronnie do it all the time." O scrunch my nose a little. "I think if I shared a bed with veronica she would try and spoon me all night." I admit standing up. "But since its you I'll allow." I sya grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the living room into my bedroom.

She walks in and imediatley starts staring at the pictures I hung across my walls. My room was a light gray color with the same carpet that was in the other rooms. My bed was a queen so it should be big enough for us both. I walk over to the picture she was staring at. It was of me and my mom.

"Is that your mom?" She ask I bit my lip. It was of my moms arms wrapped around me a huge smile on her face while I was laughing. At the time I was maybe six. "Yeah, my dad took the picture. He never was really the one in the pictures though." I say smiling at the picture. "I never imagined you'd be the type to wear cowgirl boots." She chuckles. "Yeah well I also listened to country. Your forgetting I was born in the south." I remind tearing my eyes away from the picture and opening my closet. I toss cheryl a oversized shirt and short shorts. I pull out a pair of sleep pants and tank top for myself. She raises an eyebrow. "What your not sleeping in a dress." I say before throwing my top off. I look back to see cheryl watching me. I smirk before droping my skirt and slowly slipping on my sleep plad pants.

I then feel something cold against my side. I jump a little but look down and see cheryls and trailing my tattoo. "What does it say." I see its written in a different languge. " Estar como una cabra means it is what it is in english. When I moved in with my grandpa he taught me spanish so I kinda decided to get a tattoo written in spanish. " I tell her before slipping on my tank top. "I always wated a tattoo. " she tells me I smile. "I actually gave myself one before. " I tell her her face turns to shock. "Where?" She says with a small grin. I show her the tattoo on my arm of the snake. (Not the serpent one.) She lightly touches it. "You did this?" She says with a look of amazement.

"Yeah I got board when I was fourteen so I gave myself a tattoo. My dad wasn't very happy tho."

She shrugs before took off her dress. My eyes were glued to the girls curves instantly. Her toned stomach her sperfectly shaped frame. God she was perfect. I look away once she looks at me.

She gets dressed and I walk over to the bed laying down. She soon does the same and lays beside me. I turn to face her. "Thankyou." She says quietly. I bite my tounge. "For what?' I ask "for being here, for being so understanding I know I'm oddly confusing but you don't care, so thankyou." She tells me.

I smile before looking at her lips once but find her eyes quick. "Anytime." I say simply. She looks at my lips too but doesn't look away. Instead she pecks my lips and pulls away before I could respound. "Goodnight tt." She says before closing her eyes. Shake my head before closing my eyes too. "Goodnight princess."