truth or dare

Cheryl blossom
(Truth or dare )
17

"I get to pick the movie." Toni says smirking as veronica betty and I head to the kitchen to get popcorn. "Can we watch bay watch I heard there's a lot of shirtless guys and girls." Veronica says biting her lip. Suddenly ahll of the lights flicker off. "What happend?" Betty ask causing veronica to look out the window. "Its storming outside. " we all go stilent as we had no power. Aall that could be heard was the rain hitting the tin roof.

"I'll grab the flashlights and candles so one help me." Veronica gives us a sign before going to toni's side.

A few minuets later they come back out arguing. "Its dora the explore." Veronica argues annoyed. "No its dora explore." Toni says irratated at veronica. "Hey guys guess what?" Beety say taking the candles from toni. "What?" They both aks at the same time. "Shut up." Betty says to the two setting down the candles.

Veronica hands me a flashlight as I turn it on following toni to the drawer. "Watcha lookin for?" She pulls out aa small lighter before smiling at me. "This." She lights the candle as I look in the drawer seeing a small pack of cigarettes. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I didn't know toni smoked. I close the drawer before turning to the candle lit room.

Betty and toni bring the candles to the living room. Veronica grabs her flashlight setting it upwards on the counter as I do the same to mine. I sit criss cross beside toni on the floor. Betty sat infront of toni veronica sittng infront of me.

"So what now?" I ask the group. "Well we can't watch a movie." Toni says from besdie me. The way the candles lit up her gorgeous face was sickening. She looked so perfect as the fire brings out her eyes and caramel skin. Her pink her in french braids a black beanie on her head. She was in a black t shirt and black ripped jeans. She was perfect.

"Hmm we could makeout? Dibs on the blonde." Veronica says winking at betty who rolls her eyes but bites her lip. I take note to this. "Truth or dare?" I blurt not relising I said it till it left my lips.

"Works with me." Betty agrees earning nods from the group. "Who's first?" Toni ask veronica raises a hand. "I'm always first babe, let's see cooper truth or dare?" She ask my dear cousin.
"Truth."  "Have you ever had sex with anyone?" "Once, jughead. Note we never did it again." This earns a snort from veronica and toni . "It was that bad?" Veronica says amused. "Let's just say I was being the man." She says downing some of her beer.

"Mm, my turn." Betty says looking around the group. "Ah, antoinette truth or dare?" She ask with goofy grin. "Dare." She says with a smirk. " go get a beer and chug it." She nods over to the refigerator. Toni gives a eye roll before grabbing a new beer. She opens the bottle and sits beside me. "Ready?" She ask the group.

Everyone nods.  She gulps the beer down in thirty secconds. "Damn topaz." I say with a lip bite. She shakes off a little before turning my direction. She smirks at me a little. "That was hot." Veronica says to toni. "Toni walking in a straight line is hot to you." I say rolling my eyes. "Well of course it is, have you seen her?" Veronica say smirking.

"Cheryl, truth or dare?" Toni ask me ignoring veronicas flirtting. "Truth." "Why'd it bother you that I kissed veronica?" She ask causing me to look at the ground. "I don't know." I mumble.
"Lies." Betty says enjoying my discomfort. "Fine, because e,after you kissed her you looked like you enjoyed it. It bugged me." I admit to toni not finding her eyes. "Why?" She ask but I refuse to answer. "That's not how this game works. " I say grinning at the curious girl.

"Now cousing betty, truth or dare?" I ask with a smile. "Truth." She answers easily. "If you had to pick one person in this room to date who would it be?" I say smirking at my cousin. "Hm well your my cousin so that's a turn off, toni is hot but I'm not into flannel. So I guess veronica." She says winking at veronica. I tilt my head a little finding that intresting.

"Now ronnie truth or dare?" Betty ask veronica. "Dare." She says wiggling her eyebrows. "Give toni a lap dance." Betty says causing veronica to smirk, toni to blush, and me to roll my eyes. Stupid teronica....I did not just use a stupid ship name. There's no proof.

"My pleasure. "  veronica puts on hands to myself  on her phone before setting it on the floor. She then strutts over to toni as the song begins. She bends down her ass in the air. She touches toni's chin before swaying her hips from side to side. Toni was watching her every move as evertyone was.

Veronica stands up slowly tanking off her flowing tank top. She throws it at toni which she doesn't cat instead it falls to her lap. Veronica then gets on her knees as she runs her fings along toni and herself. Toni's eyes found veroncias breast causing me to clench my fist. Veronica then crawls upon toni her chest ontop of hers. Veroncia flips her hair before nibbling at toni's neck causing toni's head to fall back as veronica sways her hip on top of her.

"That's enough." I say standing up grabbing the fruity mix drink toni made me earlier. I pause the song and snap for veronica to get off of a flustered toni. "Put Your shirt back on!" I spit out gulping down the drink. I sit back down as does veronica who's shirt was now on.

"And toni almost got laid." Bettu laughs toni clears her throat a little. "Oh you know you liked that." Veronica said teasing the girl. "But cheryl didn't." Betty says amused.

"Toni, truth or dare. " veroncia ask the slightly tipsy girl who had tooken over bettys beer and it was now empty as well. "Truth." "Beside me and cheryl who all in riverdale have you kissed?" I furrow my brows finding this intresting as well. "Um, jug." She whispers. "Excuse me who?" Veroncia says tilting her head. "Jughead, after I joined the serpents he was the first person to come to my aid. It was a pg thirteen grop session. Nothing serious." I didn't know she joined the seroents. Why didn't she tell me. "Guess you kiss everybody. " I whisper under my breathe. Okay maybe I was kinda jealous.

"Your a serpent?" Betty ask raising an eyebrow. She nods before giving me a wink. "Cher truth or dare?" She aks me I bite my lip. "Dare." I answer. "Mm, let me have your drink." She says buzzing a little. I furrow my brows before handing her my drink. She gulps it down in one sip. Which gets me wondering since it was half empty and was pretty strong.

A few rounds go by and now it was betty's turn to ask somebody. Toni was now buzzing like a street light. She had shown everybody her tattoo's which I saw two of them but found the serpent tattoo hot as hell. Her was was now down and slowing her back.

"Toni, truth or dare." She says smirking a little at the girl. "Ddare." She stuters a little. "Makeout with anyone you want. " she says to the girl. She looks at everyone but her eyes linger on me. "I think I want some cherries today." Yup she was drunk.

She crawls on top of me her hands finding my waist pushing my back into the sofa a little. She leaves open mouth kisses all up my neck. I hold back a moan as she whispers something into my ear.  "I want you to love me." She whispers before attacking my lips. I kiss back as my arms wrap around her neck. She nibbles on my bottom lip into I part my lips. She then slides her tounge inside my mouth as our tounges start battling eachothers. As her tounge slides on top of mine I let's out a soft moan inside her mouth.

She then grinds her hips against me causing me moan in her mouth once again.  She kisses up my jawline to my ear. She bites on my ear as I bit on my lip to control the moans and whimpers. "Why won't you love me more?" She questions. Just then the lights flicker back on and toni slides off of me before heading out of the room. "Wait!" I call for her.

"Well I'm turned on. Ima be in the bathroom." Veronica says rubbing her inner thigh. "I'm gonna be puking." Betty says heading outside.

Thoughts?

Fav character?