hero

Preview of my new book the broken heart club

It's out now !! The broken hearts club

The razor buzzed against the granite counter top. A broken teenage girl stared into the mirror.  Thousands of questions and thoughts ran through her brain. I single year fell from her deep brown eyes, running across her pale cheeks.

Reagan pierce was only 16 years old but yet she's had the worst life possible. Since she was ten she's been in and out of foster care. She remember the night her dad overdosed like it happend yesterday. She remember her begging him to wake up her crying for a simple respounce.

Reagan remembered her dad and mom yelling at each other when she was six years old. Her mother kissing her cheeks hugging her tight before leaving.

The burnette picked up the eletric razor in her trembling hands. He skinny pale fingers gripping it tightly. She took one look in the mirror before taking the razor to her hair. The golden brown locks falling off her shoulders. 

She snipped away her shoulder length hair her hair now above the ear. She runs her cold hands through it as more tears fall down her cheek. She turns on the sink and splashes at her makeup removing her eyeshadow and mascara. She stares dead in the mirror eyeing her new look. Her hands gripping either side of the counter holding herself up.

Her dark brown hair now passes her eyebrows flowing her forehead like a curtain. Reagans eyes were puffy from the tears. Her cheeks rosey pink. Her noses puffy and pink. Her thick lips forming the smallest of smiles.

This was the new her. She was Reagan pierce.