home again

(A/N I've decided to cut the rest of the trip out, yeah yeah ima bitch, but I wanna get to Halloween and Christmas also btw ima add some triggering drama *nobody dies* just cuz ima drama queen, also have you ever realized how similar Madelaine Petsch and Michael kopeck names sound? Vanessa, I see you ;)

Cheryl Blossom
(Home again)
26

"I don't wanna go!" Veronica pouts holding on to her hotel room doors. Betty pulls the girl off the door with a thud as they both fall on the ground. "Oww." Betty groans as her head collided with the wall. Toni walks out of the room our bags in her arms. "Thanks for the help her." She says groaning a little. "Anytime babe." I wink my ponytail falling to my back as I look at her.

"Guys I'm utterly confused. I'm asexual, as I thought. I just saw a seventy-year-old gut jogging and he had like an eight-pack. Lowkey turned on." Jughead says coming out of his arm. "I don't know rather take away your serpent jacket or get you mentally checked out?" Toni questions.

"I'm gonna miss this place. " veronica whine rubbing the wall. "Me too, it was the quiet life I'm Jughead Jones," Jughead says opening his arms dramatically. "We gotta get going our plane leaves in an hour. " I say looking at my phone. "Let's go." Betty nods.

After packing everything up in the car we all sigh settling in the car. Betty sits in the driver's seat as I sat shotgun. I kick my feet up on the dash with a small thud. "Guys?" I hear Toni ask concerned. "Yeah." I turn around to face her.  "Where's Veronica?" Jughead finishes for her. Betty looks out the window seeing Veronica running back to the hotel. "I'm free! I'm free!" We hear her shout as she runs.

"Damn it, I'll be back," Betty says getting out the car. "Cmere you little bitch!" Betty screams. "We have some weird ass friends," Jughead says raising an eyebrow. I flinch watching betty tackle veronica. "Agreed." I nod.

-

"Mommy I'm home!" Betty calls as we walk into the cooper household since us girls planned to spin the night with her. Jughead had to get back to the serpents today but Toni was chill. We walk into FP and Alice making out on the couch his hands running up ms coopers blouse. "Ahhh!" Betty screams gripping my arms. The two adults pull away and Alice looks up her lipstick smeared. "Oh, your home early?" Alice says with her best smile. Veronica and Toni were holding back laughter. "My innocents," Betty says gagging. Fp clears his throat standing up. "I should get going, " he says but not before fist bumping Toni.

"So ho-" Alice starts but gets cut off by betty "I'm going to question the possibilities of Jughead being mt stepbrother if you excuse me," Betty says walking upstairs. Toni sighs, "I'll grab the ice cream." Toni mumbles walking to the freezer. Veronica slumps down "ima get the tissues."

"I'll go find her punching pillow." I groan

-

"Cheryl? You up?" I hear Toni's voice call from beside veronica everyone decided to call it a night after watching grease til 2 am. We were on either end of the bed. "Yeah." I turn to face her with a smile. "I can't go to sleep." She complains. I smirk before getting out of bed. "Well, maybe a goodnight kiss will make it all better. " I say with a seductive smirk. She gets out of bed and walks over to me. "It'd be hard to resist," Toni smirks her hands worming around my waist. "Mmm," I respond by wrapping my arms around her neck. "Although, you brush your teeth with bubblegum toothpaste and I have a hatred for bubblegum toothpaste. So probably shouldn't kiss you." I tease with a smirk. "We both know you love it." She smirks. "Lowkey." I chuckle out before kissing her warm lips.

Her plump lips melted into mine perfectly. I could feel the fire rush through my veins like whiskey but this feeling was sensational. Her thumbs touching the small slither of skin since my shirt was messed up from sleeping. Toni smiles into the kiss before whispering against my lips. "I'll never get used to those lips." She whispers making me blush widely. "I don't know how after spending two weeks with you how I'm gonna manage with you. I'm gonna be mad. " I whisper her forehead resting on mine vice versa.

"Mm, you could always run away with me." Toni jokes. "One day topaz." I sigh before pulling away. "We should go to bed. I didn't realize betty was such a bed hog." I laugh before hearing a faint "fuck you." From a half sleeping betty. "I hear she sleeps with her scissors close. " to i jokes making a throat cutting motion to me jokingly before sliding next to veronica.

(No ones perspective)

The two unmindful tennage lovers were unaware a certain red haired boy had been watching through his window, had betty cooper left her window curtains open after trying to see the stars. Little did they know archie saw the little kiss and he was angry, no beyound angry furious. He wante revenge.

No not beat the girl up, she'd heal quickly something he learned with the ginger woman. He wanted to do something that she would have to live with forever something that would be stuck with her til the day she died. He shuts his curtain angerly before thinking long and hard about what exactly he wanted to do.

---

Thoughts?

Sry its short