detention

Cheryl blossom
(Detention )
46

I park my car in my usual parking spot. Jordan grabbed his book bag from the back seat slinging it over his shoulder. "Why is toni skipping," he says raising an eyebrow.

I shrug. "Shes not, she just wanted to take her motro cycle I say as on que toni rolls up on her motorcycle beside me. "See. " I say. Me and him get out and get next to toni. "You ready jay?" Toni says bumping his shoulder.

"As I'll ever be. " he says gripping on to his book bag strap. "Dont be nervous. People are welcoming here. " I smirk walking off.

As I enter the school all eyes on me. I look back and see they would walk in any seccond. "We got a new student. If any of you say anything in the slightest bit rude I'll," I see Betty carving her name in the locker beside me. I grab her pulling her next to me.

"Get my cousin to carve her name into your school. " everyone has a look of fair. Betty just burps and nods. "I'll cut a bitch." She says.  I nod before grabbing on to her arm. "Toodles. " I say as i walk off with Betty a few secconds later toni and Jordan enter behind us.

Betty cooper

Jughead sat there talking to his friends my feet on my desk.  "So in all reality mark Twain is generally better writer than Charles Dickens." He concludes and I roll my eyes scoffing.

"What?" Sweetpea ask. I glare at him. "You all are dorks. And pussys. Pussy dorks. " i shrug and jughead crosses his arms. "Says the girl who carrys around scissors and bathes them like there a child. " I chuckle a sarcastic laugh. "Why dont you bite me. " i say standing up to face the boy. He smirks. "Because i have standards Betty. " he shrugs and i nod biting my lip looking down at my desk.

"You got three secconds to run. All of you . " I threaten and they all laugh. "Its me fangs and sweetpea against a blonde, you cant handle me. " jughead says and I sigh. I reach in my bag pulling out  the emergency rope I carried in it. "I swear you guys are idiots. I mean I was a genuinely nice person this time. "  the teacher was running a little late and everyone in the class was just staring at us.

I grab jugheads face. "Such a pretty little weirdo. " I sigh before bressing my knuckles into the base of his school he tries to shake me off but he just falls down. I smirk.  Teh two boys look at eachother before trying to run away. But I grab there elbows pinch the nerve perfectly. They both pass out on the spot. I take the rope and tie it around them I tie a tight knot before taking out a permanent marker. I draw a massive dick on jugheads forehead.

I laugh before sitting back down as they all were passed out tied up in the corner. The class started at me speechless. "What?"

Veronica lodge

"Can you please explain the reproductive system veronica." The teacher calls. I pick up my head and sigh. "If you says so. " I say standing up I see josie snorting at her seat.

"The reproductive systems like this. Say a girl sees a hot ass daddy right? And shes like I wanna ride that till he puts his cream In me. Okay and like he slides his dick into the gal. She be preg then. But I'm not on that straight shit. Dicks look like broken zo bike fingers.
So what I do is lesbian sex, this is my favourite kind. I eat pussy and fingers fuck them till they make there own very creame. You know the saying, eat a pussy a day to keep the hetero away. I mean look at Ellen. " I say everyone's face was astonished.

I look at the teacher. She clears her throat and a deep blush was on her cheeks. "Detention, and I'm sending your name to a catholic school. You need jesus."

I sigh before sitting down.

Toni topaz

I pushed cheryl against the wall her one leg on my shoulder as my head was in between her thigh eating her out. She was gripping on to my hair for dear life. "Right there. " she screams pushing my head further. I moan against her center making her groan herself.

She was almost at her climax when the janitors closet door opens revealing the janitor. "Why? " he says running off. I look up at cheryl who slammed me back into her. "Finish. " she commands.

Betty cooper.

"No talking! Do not get up. Dont move. No fighting"  principle wetherbee says. I roll my eyes playing with my scissors. "And no scissors. " he says snatching my scissors. I smirk before putting my hands up. I look around the room at my friends. Cheryl toni and veronica were all hear even jughead.

"Sir?" Jughead says raising his hand. "Yes. " mr wetherbee answers the boy. "Why am I here?" He says "she is the one who attacked me. Plus why arent the other two here. " jughead says and I smirk.

"Because ms cooper claims you were calling her names. " mr wetherbee said and I turn around waving at him slightly. "Wha? I did no such. " jughead defends and I snort turning back around.

"I'll be back in two hours. " mr weathebee says leaving. Once he was gone I pulled dout my seccond pair of scissors out of my pocket.

"Well fuck me blind. " veronica says and I bite my lip. I would gladly do that.

Tbc