tear drop

Veronica lodge
(34)
Tear drop

  I brushed my hair as i danced around my room singing loudly too the song.
  "Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me If you wanted to" i whip my hair and shake my ass in my booty shorts, panda t shirt and  white knee socks. "These expensive, these is red bottoms These is bloody shoes Hit the store, I can get 'em both I don't wanna choose And I'm quick, cut a nigga off so don't get comfortable Look, I don't dance now I make money moves" just as my leg was raised an i was air humping getting into this shit my music gets cut off.

"Mija weve talked about this." My dad says crossing his arms. He was in his natural attire. A suit. "Dad that was cardi, banging body, hot tamale "

"No cardi in the lodge house hold," he says rolling his eyes. "Anywyas your blonde friend da down stares she ask to meet your  aquaitence?" I nodd. "Ill be right there. " he nodds before leaving.

"Ill still rev it up like a harley." I mumble before following him out.

When i get out i see betty talking to our buttler on the couch her legs kicked up as he looked midly uncomfortable. " fiskars scissors have a strong blade but there not as sharp as gingher  so if your lookin for a nice and easy cut i prefer gingher scissors but if its thick like a body part fiskars." Betty says to the man who looked almost scared.

"And thats enough u can go " i send him a smile and he looks at me like i saved his life. He hurrys away. "Ronnie we have a situation." Betty says looking up.

"Who got raped?" I ask and she looks don shaking her head. "Cheryl." I drop my shit. "By who? Wheres your pepper spray? Wheres toni" "archie," she says looking down.

And here i am walking down the hallways with betty and sweetpea on either my sides. "Andrews what the litteral hell? Roofies? How could you?" He turns around with a smirk. "I dont knwo what your talking about ronnie." He says his tone humorious and ignorant. "You know exactly what shes talking about." Sweetpea says agressivley.

"I honestly dont dildo, now betty you look midly hot wanna smash." I look back and betty had this emotinaless face on and then all of a suden she looks like shes about to murder someone. She reaches for her back pocket. Pulling out her black scissors. "BITCH? you wanna fucking go lets go! I will cut of yoru pepper sized dick. BITCH I WILL CUT YOU. I WILL CUT YOU." She screams being pulled back by sweetpea.

"Love a agressive girly. " he says pulling his jacket closer. "You raped cheryl. You did it. And you dont even care," he suddenly gets angry "it wasnt rape. She is my ex. We had sex before. Shes just a girl." She says and then sweetpeas fist collides with his cheek. Archie stumbles back and i move out of the way as he charges at sweetpea. Sweetpea get slamed on the locker as archie punches his gut making sweetpea groan in pain. Sweetpea regains his strength and slams a knee into his stomach. Archie groans as sweetpea punches his head and face repeatedly.

"Oh. No . Stop." Betty says quietly not even trying to make them stop. "stop that stop that roght now. " mr weatherbee pulls swetpea off of archie. "You serpents and your fights. Offic right now. Andrews you might wanna go to the nurse." He says looking at swetpea black eye and archies bloddy bruised face.

Archie runs off as mr weatherbee walks away.

"Thats the tea" kevin says from some where around the crowd thats grown around. "Sweetpea looked lowkey hot." Josie says somwhere. "I know right." Fangs agrees earning weird looks from evryone.

K so its been serious is this isnt a serious book so i had to add my signature humor im sorry if me not taking this seriously has bothered or offended you. My bad

Thoughts?

Leave a comment..