j dog

Toni topaz
(J dog )
41

Cheryl had left and Jordan was till sleeping. I decided to skip school and spend the day with Jordan I have work at 8 today so I could only spend a couple of hours with him. I walk in my room seeing him sprawled across my bed.

I laugh quietly before grabbing an out fit. I chose a black hoodie and black ripped Jean's. I pick out black sneakers and pull my hair up in a bun. I go and get dressed in  bathroom.

When I get out the bathroom I see Jordan who was up and dressed as well. He wore a snap back a black t shirt and ripped Jean's with white air forces 1 low cut.

"You skip school T?" He says with a smirk. I nod "uh huh. Speaking of school hows your school?" He opens the coke taking a sip.

"Ghetto as hell. " he says and I chuckle. "Cant be that bad. I used to go west ridge high. Your a smart kid Jay you skipped the eighth grade. " I say pushing his shoulder. "Yeah I can be as smart as I want but when them kids snorting coke on the toilet seats just ruins my cred you know. "

I shrug. "So what are we doing today?" He ask and I shrug. "Wanna play one on one basketball. " I say with a smirk. "I'm in Jean's T. " he says and I roll my eyes. "Your just worried ima beat your curly haired ass. "

"Bett. " he says and I grab the basketball from the closet. "Lets go j dog." I say and we run outside to the basketball hoop.

The score was 25 to 20 . "First one to thirty wins, I'm five points away from stumping your ass. " I say dribbling the ball. He was about two inches taller than me even though I was older than him.

"Wouldnt count on that tiny. " he takes the ball and crossovers me. He laughs as he shoots the ball and it makes it. "Breaking your  ankles sis"

I laugh "nah you just got lucky. " I say "excuses. " I steal the ball the and shoot it over him.

" God ima buy you new ankles for Christmas. " I joke and he snorts. "I missed you toni. " he says all seriousness. I look at him with a half smile. "I missed you to jordan."

We walked down the down town market place. "You remember when I was eight and like you were 11 you came home and you were like "Jordan I think I'm gay. " and I was like 'no shit ' wo you washed out my mouth with soap for cursing." He laughs and I nod with a chuckle. "I remember when you got into your first fight. " I say with a smile looking at him.

He shakes his head with a stifled laugh. "You were nine and you beat the hell out of George Steven for calling me a dyke. He was 14 and you kicked his ass. That was untill his friends got involved. You got a wedgie so fucking bad. " I say and he shakes his head again.

"They ruined my batman boxers. " he says and I bump his shoulder. "My favourite memory is when you were thirteen and I caught you with Victoria may. Yall were making out and I walked in. You got so mad. But I mean she was a bitch. She called my eating gay. So I said "you made out with my sister " confront of her friends." He says with approving smile.

"You pierced your ears with a paper clip," I say tilting my head. "I did I got kicked out of class for screaming fuck cause it hurt, "

I laugh at the memories. "Man I miss you life ain't the same without you. " I shove my hands in my pocket. "I can't go home, you know why. " I say looking at him. He nods. "He beat the shit out of you that day. You didn't have to protect me. " he says looking down.

"Its my fault he broke your arm. " he says biting his lip. "Hey it isnt your fault. " I bring him in for a hug. "It was his fault, and I will always protect my badass little brother. I say

"Your little brother is taller than you. " he says smirking. I roll my eyes. "Has he um, touched you again. " he shakes his head no. "Dont worry about that he hasn't hit me. " I nod and smile. "Good".

"I'll be back at 10 theres pizza rolls in the fridge." I say grabbing my jacket. He nods turning on the TV scrolling the channels. "Okay ," he says and I leave.

No ones POV

It was nine and Jordan was watching a basketball game. Someone at the door knocks. He gets up and opens the door revealing a boy with brown hair an and a gray beanie he wore a flannel. "Toni isn't home hobo. " he says looking at the boy up and down.

"My names jughead. Hobo is a rude term. " jughead says crossing his arms. "Jughead seems worst. " Jordan shrugs. "I'm her friend. And I'm here to drop off something. " he says. Jordan sighs before letting him in.

Jughead sets down a box. "Who are you exactly?"

"A robber. " Jordan says sarcastically watching the game. "Ha ha. Are you jordan. " jughead ask. "Yeah, " he says looking at the boy. "Your um your hot. " jughead shakes his head awkwardly. Jordan raises an eyebrow looking at him. "I'm not gay dude. "

"No no I'm not gay either I just never mind. " jughead says.

"You watch basketball?" Jordan ask looking at the older boy. "Yeah. "

Jordan sighs. "I got pizza rolls you can chill."

"I'm down. " jughead says shrugging.