i spy

Cheryl blossom
(I spy)
09

I woke up to someone's arms tossed around my waist. I look down and see its Toni's strong arms holding me tight. I smile at the scene and sigh. Normally after a party id is naked and in Archie's bed. But with her, I'm here fully clothed and smiling. She's perfect, I want her everything about her I want. I grab my phone I slipped on the dresser and check the time. I had eight unread from veronica and three from Kevin.

I check the messages from Kevin.

Kevin

Hey u okay

Kevin

It's not nice to not respond.

Kevin

??????????

Me

I'm fine I'm at Toni's

I then go to veronicas messages and roll my eyes at what she said.

Ron ron

So ms bombshell I saw you and Toni hotpaz leave together...

Ron ron

So that can mean 2 things

Ron ron

You took her home and ate ice cream alone at your place

Ron ron

Or two you got laid

Ron ron

If its two tanks you cheated on Archie.....but with Toni so she's totally worth it.

Ron ron

Since your not replying ima take it as you got laid

Ron ron

Not spill is she a top and or bottom

Ron ron

I'm waiting •-•

Me

We did not fuck I just fell asleep over at hers.

Ron ron

Right? I totally get that you went to the hottest girl in the school's house and didn't get any.

Me

Ron, I'm straight

Ron ron

As a circle

I roll my eyes and turn off my phone, it was 7 am and school started in two hours. I unwrap her arms from around me and scoot out of bed. I head to the bathroom real quick.

Toni topaz

I wake up to Cheryl not beside me I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Where could she have gone? I sigh before heading to my closet. Must have ditched before I woke up. I pick out a pair of ripped denim jeans, a def leopard crop top, and combat boots. I strip my clothing and slide on my jeans. Before I can get my shirt on the bedroom door opens I turn around to see Cheryl covering her eyes.

I laugh before sliding on my shirt. "I changed in front of you yesterday," I inform remembering her eyes watching my half-naked body. "Well yeah but still." She says uncovering her eyes. "Unless you want to be late you'll have to wear my clothes. " I tell her my voice still raspy since I just woke up. "Have at it." I gesture to the closet.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and all that. When I get back to my room I see Cheryl in my black leggings and a red hoodie. She was sliding on my knee-high boots. She was gorgeous I'm not even sure she knew. Her hair was tossed over one shoulder as she wore no makeup. "You look great. " I inform her about going to the nightstand and grabbing my phone. "Please, I have no makeup on and I didn't do anything to my hair." She says zipping up the last boot. "Exactly," I say with a smile. "Well your the only one I let see me without makeup you should be honored," she says standing up. "Mmm, my makeups in the bathroom if you must wear some, but you look beautiful either way," I tell her before walking out into the living room. I flop down on the couch and realize I didn't take out my nose ring so it was still in. Oh well, the schools gonna learn to deal with it.

After about ten minutes Cheryl comes with.her makeup down. She didn't wear foundation dew to the skin difference but she did wear mascara, eyeshadow, and lipstick. "I didn't know you owned a red lipstick." She smirks. "Well I don't wear it jughead bought it and said I should become Miranda sings for Halloween. I inform Halloween was only five days away. "Yeah, I vote let's not." She says to me scrunching her nose. I sit up and check the time we still head an hour before we had to be at school. "You want breakfast at pops?" I ask standing up. "Sure." She nods. "But we're taking my car." She informs. "No biggie I can get jug to take me home today," I say bopping her nose and walking out.

~~~

We sit at a booth and eat breakfast just having a normal conversation I see Kevin and veronica walk in and smile. "Hey, guys." I wave. Veronica smirks at us which makes me feel weird and Kevin waves excitedly. Veronica slides into my seat Kevin sits in Cheryl's. "Well hello, love birds," Veronica smirks at us two. I raise an eyebrow at Cheryl who just shrugs and drinks her water.

"I have to admit you guys do act pretty flirty when you're around each other my gaydar is through the roof." Kevin rambles from beside Cheryl I eye Cheryl who's eyes find mine. I know it's bad but I couldn't look away. We just stared at each other not looking away.

"Let's play I, spy." Veronica chimes but I still look into Cheryl's eyes not breaking contact. "Me first, I spy with my little eye something that begins with 's'?" Kevin ask the group but Cheryl and I were t busy looking at each other to care. "Strawberries," veronica ask eating a strawberry off my plate.
"No sexual tension," Kevin says looking at me and Cheryl. I break eye contact at this. Veronica almost choked on her strawberry as Cheryl started to blush.

"Dude?" I say annoyed but not for long its Kevin Keller, you can't be annoyed by him. "What I spied it." I shake my head before drinking my orange juice.