text are not always the best way to tell someone your gonna get raped

Toni
Text are not always the best way to tell someone your gonna get raped
32

Cheryl was passed out on me as we cuddled on the couch Betty and veronica sleeping on the floor. We all decided to watch a movie in the living room and we all kinda ended up sleeping here.

Cheryl's head rested on my shoulder as her face was in my neck. My arms wrapped loosely around as I stroke her long red hair. It was 2am but my thoughts kept me up. Everything that was on my mind. Cheryl, the serpents, just everything. Mostly cheryl. I dont get why she's so afraid with me. But if she wants time that's what she will get.

Cheryl's phones buzzes from her pocket. I know I shouldn't have checked it but I couldn't help it. I just I do trust her it's just sometimes I think she to good to be her.

It was a text from chuck. I slide up to open it.

Chuck🐀🐿
Hey cher we need to talk
Chuck🐀🐿
It's about you and archie...
Chuck🐀🐿
Just please reply

What the hell was up with her and archie. She wasn't cheating was she. I mean like that would explain why she doesn't wanna make love to me . I slide her phone into her pocket and decide to let it go.
I soon closed my eyes and fell asleep cheryl in my arms.

Two days later......

(No one's pov)

Because of toni cheryl never saw those messages since either wa through snap and she never saved it. Cheryl had no idea that chuck wanted to talk. And chuck wasn't about to talk to someone about something when they left them on read.

So it was fourth period and cheryl walked down the hallway. In a little red tight dress and Toni's Jean jacket. She had her books in her hand as she walked to her locker which was upstairs.

The hallways were empty because the bell rung about an hour ago. Cheryl was staying longer in cheer practice after telling everyone she wanted some alone time to practice.

That being she was alone as all her friends were off to. Including toni who was getting pops with jughead. She wanted to stay with cheryl but cheryl insisted she hung out with jughead since jughead was clearly upset about them not being closer.

So the curved ginger walked the hallow halls think she was all alone.  She was well except for one person, one evil person.

Ten minutes earlier....

Archie smiled a smug smile before popping the pill into the cherry cola. He remembered how much cheryl enjoyed cherry cola. He also knew cheryl wouldn't willing give it up to him. So a little help wouldn't hurt right? In his eyes it wasn't wrong. In his eyes this was how it was suppose to be.

Boy was he wrong,

He tightened the cola so the cap looked as if it hadn't be opened. He stuck the sticky note he had wrote prior to this. The pink sticky note read ,

For my little cherry xoxo

He memorized Cheryl's locker number from her doing it so many times as he stood beside her. With a click the locker opens and he sets the bottle of cola in the middle. He shuts the locker and slides into the corner so she wouldn't see him.

Present....

With a click the locker opens and the ginger notices the glass bottle of cola. She smiles reading the note thinking it was from toni of course. She sets her books beside the cola and takes the cola out.
She opens the bottle taking along swigg of the cola being thirsty from just getting out of her workout/practice in the gym.

"Hey cherry." Archie swings in causing Cheryl's perfect eyebrows to furrow. "A-archie?" She stumble over her words. "Shh baby it's been a while.." archie says his hands gripping her slim waist. Cheryl's vision becomes slightly blurry her head throbbing feeling as if she had just been spuned around a hundred times.  "Wh what are you doing?" Cheryl says squirming under his firm grip trying to get out.

"I'm doing what you've been mising?" He says his voice becoming an echo in her head. His rough lips hit hers with first. A sloppy rough kiss on the girls soft lips. Cheryl swings her head but it's no good because archie slammed her into the locker his head spinning her forehead down. He squeezes her waist tight. "Baby girl dont cry.. it won't hurt.. itll be just like old times." He mumbles as his hands slide up her thighs. "No nnnoo no." Cheryl sloppily says as her body was useless now.

Archie unzips his Jean's. And things get worst.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EXTRA SAD. AND SHOULD I DO THE FULL RAPE SCENE I JUST FEEL SAD WRITING ABOUT IT IDK...

HONESTLY THO THIS IS TBC

THOUGHTS?