just dance.

Just dance
51
Cheryl blossom.

"Hello lady and the tramp" veronica says marching up to me and Toni who were talking at the lockers. "FYI Toni's the tramp." Toni throws her hands up and I laugh. "Hey Ron" I say grabbing my book bag. "So what did you two love birds do on valentines?" Veronica ask and Toni spits some of her coffee.

"We uh we just um.." Toni looks at me for help and I begin to explain what we did.

" we just studied. " I say and veronica raises an eyebrow and Toni nods her head quickly agreeing. "In the back of your car? Betty installed a camera in your car and we saw it all. 'Toni daddy! Right there!' " veronica mimics me last night and I go blood red.

"What do you want?" Toni says changing the subject. "Nothing from Cheryl just you daddy" she laughs and I smack her arm she just laughs.

"I need your help in theater and your the only person who knows how to dance. I don't know how to dance. So I need your help." Veronica says and Toni groans. "I have homework and plus I'm suppose to help Jughead with photography and-"

"Please?" Veronica ask and i roll my eyes at her puppy dog eyes and I scoff at Toni actually giving in. "Fine. After school your house? " Toni says with a half grin.

"Be there at 5 tootles. " veronica kisses her on the cheek and   Hurry's off.

I glare at Toni with my arms crossed. "What?" She ask as if it was a okay to hang out with veronica alone.

"After school your house." I mimic her words with a fake smile obviously I didn't want them alone. It was obvious they thought of each other as hot. "Cmon Cher its not like that." She places one of her hands on my waist the other holding her coffee.

"She totally is into you and she hot like super hot. Plus she's a Latina everyone knows Toni topaz is down for some Cuban booty" I say with a pout.

"True. But I'm only down for Cheryl blossom. I love you. I only want you. " she leans into me and whispers "trust me" her breathe sent a shiver down my spine. She kisses my cheek and walks away.

Veronica lodge
-

I hear a faint knock on my door so I get up from my spot on my bed opening the door. "I come with food. " Toni says with a stupid cute  smile. She held two pops take out bags in her hands and two milk shakes. She wore a blue Riverdale hoodie that she wore on the regular. Skinny black jeans that were ripped and showed off her tan thighs.

I smirk and grab the food hopping on my bed. I pull out a burger and she sits down handing me a milkshake. She sits down beside me looking at the picture a around my room. They were of Betty and me. But there was a group picture of Jughead me Betty Cheryl and Toni from LA.  We were on the beach and sun burned.

"That's iconic. " she laughs and I nod. I take a bite out of my food. "I'm guessing Cheryl's not happy about us hanging tonight."

"Yeah. She's just jealous. " I smirk.

"Of what?"

"Us we did kiss. "

"Correction you kissed me. " I say and she chuckles. "I'm aware. "

We talk for about fifteen minuets until she stands up taking out her phone she scrolls doing something. "What're you doing?"

Good for you by Selena Gomez starts to play and I furrow my eyebrows. She grabs my hand and it just makes ME more confused.

"I'm teaching you how to dance." She pulls me into you the music flowing into the room. "Just follow my lead. " her hands fall to my waist and I stiffen up. We start to move Toni moving like she did this in her sleep. Meanwhile I kept stepping on her feet which clearly wasn't part of the routine.

"Come on loosen up." Toni says spinning me around and I take a deep breathe and try the choreography she was doing from beside me. She was so good it was stupid. She sighs before turning off the music.

"We are going outside " she states

"Nuh uh you must be getting me twisted mija its raining and I'm not getting wet. " Toni rolls her eyes before tossing me over there shoulder ignoring my protest and squeals. She carry's me down the hall and I keep kicking and arguing.

"Put me the hell down you biatch!"

"Language veronica." My mother says passing us as Toni continues to carry me out.

She puts me down and it was raining not to hard but it wasn't exactly light it was steady. She sets me down before handing me her hoodie.

"You need to learn to loosen up veronica and dancing in the rain is the best way." She was in a t shirt that was  starting to get wet.

I put her  hoodie son and we began to practice.

Thirty minuets past we were both soaking wet but we kept dancing. I was actually getting good at this I was swaying my hip and dancing sensually as if I knew how to dance like Beyonce.

Toni was laughing at how I just took over the lesson  she was sitting on my car when I pull her down and start dancing with her. Surprisingly this was beyond fun.

We come inside leaving water trails to my room. I give Toni he r jacket back and she was a about to leave until I pull her into a hug. I rest my chin on her shoulder closing my eyes. "Thank you Toni this means more than you know. "  I says and she giggles holding onto me.

"It's nothing kiddo."

I rush into lunch the next day excited to find Betty Toni and Jughead AT are table Cheryl and Jordan making there way over here.

Betty smiles at me throwing her potato behind her. "Guys guys! I made it I got the part! I'm maria in west side story." Everyone squeals and brings me in for a big hug.