want to

Toni topaz
(Want to)
11

I woke up to someone knocking at my front door. I slide out of bed and walk to the door. I was just in an oversized t-shirt that reached to my mid-thigh and underwear so whoever saw me got that. I open the door to see Cheryl soaking wet. It was pouring rain outside why the hell is she outside. "Cheryl?" I say pulling her inside. I turn on the light and see her eyes were puffy and red. I rub her cheek softly. "What happened?" I say staring at the obviously hurt girl. She sniffles before answering "a-Archie." She mumbles out. I clench my fist but quickly run to the bathroom taking out a towel. I put the towel over her shoulders covering her soaked clothes.

She wraps it around her body tightly. "I hehe-" she stops trying to talk and just breaks down. I wrap my arms around her as she begins to sob on my shoulder. How could he do anything to hurt poor Cheryl? What an ass. I rub her back softly as she cries. "Let it out baby," we stay like this for about ten more minutes. She pulls away all of her makeup now running down her face. She looked a mess, she never looked this bad Archie must've done something really bad.

I wipe away the tears and hold her face in my hands. "What exactly did he do?" I ask softly. "He che-cheated on me." I look at the hurt girl pitty in my eyes. "You poor thing." I kiss her forehead.
I grab her hand lightly intertwining are handed. "Let's get you cleaned up. " I say as I walk us to my room. "Sit on the bed," I tell her. The covers were messed up since I was sleeping but it would be fine. I go to the closet and pull out some dry clean clothes for her to wear. I set them on the bed beside the girl. I rush to the bathroom and pull out the makeup wipes. I bring the wipes to the girl. "Can I wipe the makeup away?" I ask she nods her head to say yes. I gently grab her chin and begin to wipe the makeup that had run down her gorgeous face along with the stained tears. Once I'm done I look at the broken girl in front of me.

If I had the chance I could show her what love feels like just how its suppose to be. She wouldn't be broken if she just gave me the chance. Only if she'd just let me love her. I could show her the difference between love and lust. But she wouldn't even think twice about it, we're just friends in her eyes.

"I'm going to go grab something in the kitchen change before I get back," I tell her leaving the silent room. I go to the kitchen and get the strawberries and cherry cokes. Cherry coke is like the iconic drink for Cheryl so she drunk it every time she came over. I hate strawberry's but I always buy them for Cheryl. Also, I give her mine when we go to pops it's our thing.

I bring them back Cheryl fully dressed staring at a picture. She was blocking it so I couldn't see which exact picture she was staring

I sit on the bed crisscross. She looks behind her and notices me on the bed. "I didn't here you come in." She says soft like. "Seems you were to busy staring at that picture," I say leaning back my hands holding me up. "Its a very interesting picture." She informs me. "Oh yeah, which one?" She moves out the way so she could reveal which one got her attention. It was of Cheryl staring out into the river. It was the first time Cheryl and I hung out. I kept it in the middle of all of my pictures.

"You hung it on your wall?" She blushes. I nod before patting for her to sit down. "Of course who wouldn't want a piece of art on their wall?" I tease with a smile. She rolls her eyes playfully before sitting down. I set the plate of strawberry's in the middle of us before handing her the coke. We don't have to talk about it." I refer to Archie and her situation. "I'm sorry." She blurts out making me furrow my eyebrows. "About what?" I ask the blushing yet sad girl beside me. "I just drove over here in the middle of the night crying about my jerk ass boyfriend." She explains. I look at her hand that was rest on the bed. I place my hand on top of her showing her I care. She looks down at our hands. "Cherry I don't care I'm here for you if it's 1 in the morning or 11 at night it doesn't matter okay?" I tell her truthfully. She looks up one tear running down her cheek.

I take my other hand to move the plate of strawberry's to the nightstand as I scoot closer to her. I wipe away the tear with my thumb. "He said he loved me toni," she whimpers out. I look at the girl once more before wrapping my arm around her she rest her head on my shoulder. "Love is just a word, you can say it all you want but the trick is to mean it," I inform her I wish I could be the one to say it to her and actually mean it. "He promised he wouldn't let anyone hurt me." She explains. God, she was hurting so damn bad.

"Baby girl he isn't worth it. Like I said you deserve the world he isn't gonna give you that. Cheryl, if he can't see that your the most gorgeous girl in Riverdale he must be losing brain cells". I half-joke but was completely honest. She looks up at me as I do the same. We find each other's eyes I see the pain and hurt in her eyes and instantly want to kiss it all away.

"Why are you so good to me?" She says almost a whisper. I smile a little. "Didn't I tell you, you deserve the world so I'll just have to give it to you." She looks at my lips and leans in. I know I shouldn't but I lean in as well. As our lips were about to touch Cheryl whispers something against my lips but I couldn't make out what exactly she said.

As soon as our lips touch I kiss back. The girl's lips taste like maple and cherry something that I wouldn't think would taste good but on her taste like heaven. She pulls us closer by my cheek. The kiss was filled with emotions that left my head with hundreds of questions inside. There was a passion, and care but there was a hint of lust and need. I tilt my head to deepen the kiss.

She moves her other hand to my other cheek and pulls me in as she slides her tongue inside of my mouth. Our tounges dance in my mouth. I wrap my arms around her neck and bring her body on top of mine. Her hands rest on my waist as we continue to make out. It got heated pretty quick. I flip us around so I was on top of her. Now my hands were on her waist as hers were around my neck.

I pull away needing air. "We don't have to go any farther. " I tell her once more all though I wanted so much more. Her fingers trail my neck the soft feather-like touch making my shutter. "But what if I want too?" She says with a seductive smirk. My fingers worming up her shirt touching the warm soft skin. "You sure?" I ask with the same smirk. God, I wanted her so bad. She connects our lips once more showing me she wanted it just like me.

Just as my hands made it just below her breast someone walks into my room. We both break away and see Veronica and betty there with pops takeout bags. I look at her confused.

"What are you doing here?" I aks confused sliding off of a blushing Cheryl. "The real question is what are you two doing," betty says clearly amused. I roll my eyes knowing this'll be a long conversation.

Comments