later

Toni topaz
(Later)
46

Two days have passed and Jordan was fully moved in with cheryl And nana rose. There grandfather didn't take much liking to it so he burned all of Jordan's stuff. So he was off with Betty and veronica getting new stuff. Toni through oj the same hoodie she wore Christmas. A box like shape pushed against her stomach as it was in the pocket of her hoodie. Toni had forgot about the promise ring she bought for cheryl. After her brother moving in she forgot to give cheryl her Christmas present.

She looks at cheryl who was reading a book on her couch. She had her reading glasses on and her hair pulled back. She was lazily laying across the couch. She wore a brown turtle neck and high waisted Jean's with fuzzy uggs.

Toni smiled at the girl and how adorable yet hot she managed to be. Toni walks up putting her keys on the counter she slips the ring on the back of her pocket so it doesn't fall out.

She walks over to cheryl lightly gabbing the book and closing it. "If you lost my page.." tomi looks at the book realizing it was aHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. "Babe you've read this ten times already. " I smirk before crawling on her. I sat on her waist. She steady herself with her elbows sitting up. "And? It's a great book. " cheryl says with a grin.

Toni hums before smirking. "I've got something for you. " toni says making cheryl raise a eyebrow. "Your gonna give me my book back. " cheryl says reaching for the book toni giggles before throwing it behind her. "No, even better. " toni reaches in he rbakc pocket pulling out the small velvet box. Cheryl's eyes widen. "Babe, are you gonna ask me to mar-" toni quickly shuts her up by connecting the lips. Cheryl was taken back before she kissed back. Cheryl's hands find Toni's waist pulling her into her more. The commotion of eachothers lips blissfully and softly moving together in harmony.

Every kiss was sympathetic and devoted. The way Cheryl's hands griped Toni's waist or the way Toni's lips tasted of vanilla and graced the girls lips with perfection. All of it. They were convinced it could never get old.

Toni pulls back Cheryl's hands still on her waist. "I'm not proposing, not yet. " toni says cheryl blushing at her choice of words. Toni opens the box revealing a rose gold ring with a simple diamond in the middle. "Its a promise ring. A promise ring is a sign of commitment between two people. Think of this as the first token of our love. I swear each time I look into your eyes I get lost. I believe that you were meant to look only at me and I only at you. That’s why God gave you the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen; to captivate me and to look into my soul. I want to wake up every day looking into your eye. That's why I bought you a promise ring.  To promise that I toni topaz will forever and ever love you cheryl blossom. " toni says and Cheryl's eyes start to water. Toni grins before taking the ring out of the box.

Toni takes Cheryl's hand sliding the ring onto it. She kisses the girls knuckles. "I love you. " toni husk and Cheryl's heart melts underneath the girl.

"Toni, " cheryl says ignoring the warmth in her heart and between her legs.

"Yes?" Toni smiles. Cheryl's finds her eyes. "I need you. " she husk out.  Toni's face grows warm. "Like how?" Toni stumbles over her own words. Cheryl leans up to her ear. "I'm not good with words. So I want to show you how much I love you. " cheryl whispers into her ear. Toni bites down on her bottom lip. "Please do. " toni nods quickly.

Betty cooper

I park my car veronica scoffs looking where we are at. "Why are we at Walmart of all places" she whines and I roll my eyes. I look at Jordan who just took out a head phone. "So first stop Walmart. " I say and he furrows his eyebrows

"Okay?" He ask. We all head in to the store. "I promised cheryl and toni I'd get some stuff they needed for Cheryl's house. After this we can go shopping. " I  say. "Well this place scares me. " veronica says about to crawl out of her skin as she watched a fat guy in overalls eat the banana peel throwing the actual banana away.

"Its just Walmart, " Jordan says scratching his neck. Just as he says they two girls start screaming at eachother. "I already told you! I ain't meant to slept wit your boyfriend. " the scrawny white woman screeches.

"Oh? oh. Oh! So you accidentally got your pussy fucked by my man's. Listen you whore ass hoe he is my mans!" The taller dark skinned girl screams. "You just mad cuz he wanted all this. " she says smiling. But she was missing half her teeth. "He ain't want your yeti ass pubes. " the girl says tackling the girl.

Betty shrugs as they keep walking. "I think this is all very interesting. " i says pushing there cart. "There fighting near the bread. " Jordan says looking back at the fight.

"I'm scared. " veronica says clenching on to the boys arm.

Jordan had went to the bathroom real quick and the girls were walking around the aisles aimlessly waiting for him. "If it isnt veronica I wanna fuck you to you shake lodge. " my eyebrows raise looking at the boy. It was none other than nick st claire. "Excuse you, " veronica says. I realises the discomfort in Veronica's eyes.  I grab the plush toy  that was hanging off the shelf. I look at it pretending I'm ignoring the whole conversation.

"I was just thinking maybe, I could fuck. You. Till. You. Beg. Me. To stop." He says each word getting closer. Veronica steps back the fair visible on her face. I grab my scissors out of my pocket and push the boy against the shelf holding the long scissors to his neck.

"Or, I could stab you in your abdomen untill you beg ME to stop. But see the problem is I wont stop. Instead I'll laugh and watch you bleed. But you'll make it because the abdomen stans arent lethal. So you'll survive. Then after you do I'll come to your hospital human and chop of your little smeat of a dick. " Betty threatens the boy shaking below her. Betty grins before kneeling him in the dick. He falls to his knees and groans in pain.

"Now I suggest you get the fuck out before i make you microscopic penis into bite sizes. " Betty says patting him on the face. "I what this doggy. " Betty says picking back up the plush stuffed animal throwing it in the cart. Veronica nods as she quickly follows Betty.

Jordan meets up with the girls. "Sorry there was two old guys jacking off in there. It took me along time to recover from that." Betty snorts. "Them dirty wankers. "