we could try

Toni Topaz
(We could try?)
23

"Let's dance.". I blurt out taking her hand in my mine. She smirks as I put my hands on her waist. She sways her hips to the beat my hands not leaving her waist. After a few minutes of us dancing to the music, she wraps her arms around my neck from behind. She pulls my head down she can whisper in my ear. "Pull me closer." She whispers her breath hitting my ear sending shivers throughout my body. By her waist, I pull her into me. She slowly grinds her ass against my sex as I moan in pleasure 'deja vu' blaring through the speakers. She quits and I miss the sensation. She turns around in my arms. She leaves an open mouth kiss on my cheek. Her lips burn my skin. She kisses my cheekbone, my jawline, and my temple.  Her lips damp against my skin.

Shee nibblees on my ear lobe knowing I love when girls bite. I. Let out these softess moan. "I want you to do that louder." She purs in my ear. "Ww we're in the middle of public." I say slurring my words because I swear I just might bedrunk on her.

"Then let's not be." She whispers in my ear pulling me through the crowd to the bathrooms. Once we're in the bathroom I sigh when I realize its just a one person. So no one will barge in seeing something they shouldn't. Once cheryl locks the door you have a wave of realization crash over you body, "cheryl are you sure?" I ask cheryl as she pushes me into the door. She looks into my eyes then to my lips. I take in a shaky breath as she brushes her lips ahainst mine barely touching. "I'm scared. " she says against my lips. I sigh a little. Her hands had my wrist pinned on either side of my body. "Of what?" I ask looking into her eyes. Trying to distract myself from the throbs in between my thighs.

"Being in love." She says as she pecks your lips oh so lightly. She pulls away before you can react. Our faces still close so I can feel her breathe against my lips. "What dies that have to do with us?" I say before she let's my wrist go and cups my cheeks. "Because toni," she strokes my cheek with her thumb. "I nk I'm in love with you." She looks at me so much  tenderness in hee eyes.

I gulp nervousness taking over my tounge. She makes me feel so excited. Like there's a million bubbles inside of me. "Id seccond that." I smirk. "I love you too." I say smiling. The look she gives me next is unhinged. She looks into my eyes like she's searching for something. She then crashes her lips into mine. I was taken back et the electricity that shot through my veins. I kiss back her lips pushing harder into mine making a soft moan escape my lips. She bites my lip because she kniws I like that. I part my lips as she slips her tounge in between my lips the tip of her tounge teasing mine. She then explores my mouth and all I could do is kiss back slightly. I was swooning over her as her tounge played in my mouth.

I whimper in her mouth and I feel her squeezes my hips tight. She pulls away hee chest moving up and down. "Don't do that." She says like I just kicked a baby.

"Do what?" I aks confused. "Whimper in my mouth, it makes me feel so....turned on?" She says confused on her own feelings. "That's my job." You joke as she rolls her eyes. "Well yeha but not in a bathroom. I have standards. " she says crossing her leather cladded arms.

"Cheryl," I say my voice quiet but soft. Her eyes find mine. "Yes?" She questions as I grab her hand in mine. "That wa sthe best damn kiss I ever had in my entire life. I want to experience it whenever I want. I want it to be only for me," I pause but she bites her lip signaling fir me to continue. "I want you to be mine, and only mine." Her eyes widen as I get on one knee all cheesy like. I lightly kiss her hand. "Will you be my girlfriend cheryl blossom?" I ask looking into her sparkling eyes. "Y yes? yes. yes!" Her face changes from confusion to being certain, to excitment.

I stand up hugging her to my chest her breast pushing against mine a little making me blush. I kiss ted lips and savour the taste before pulling away not wanting it to get to heated because if it did she'd be pressed against the door screaming your name.

"Ya wanna get out of here. " I say before unlocking the door pullinga giddly cheryl out of it.

Veronica lodge

I take a sip of my drink as I watch cheryl and toni runnoff in the distantance. Yup there on a be fucking or at least groping. I turn back around smirking to myself. My ship has sailed. Kevins gonna be so excited.

About a minuet later arms wrap around your waist. I furrow my brows before turning around seeing a buzzing betty. "You wanna fuck?" She ask furrowing her eyebrows. "As fun as that sounds, I don't have sex with slecial girls It might make me fall in some kind of love." I say smirking as her arms down leave from around me. "But, I'm me? Please? I wanna know how it feels?" She says I shake my head before putting up two fingers. "How many fingers do I have up?" I ask.

"Put em inside me I'll tell you?" She flirts. I roll my eyes before kissing her cheek. "Maybe one day, but if I were to do it, id tke my time." I say biting my lip. She smacks My arm. "Don't tease." I rub my arm a little.  "So agressive." I joke. "You have no idea." She winks.

Beronica or bughead (in my ff) ?

How was this?