the v day

The v day
49

Betty cooper

C

omment throughout

"There's rules to this Jones" I say pushing him back as he had his arm wrapped around my shoulder in pops. "My future baby mama is off with a hot dude doing god knows what and I'm here with you. You see the issue you here? " I inform my issues to the brown haired boy.

"Why do you guys even date you two fight more than talk. " Jughead says crossing his arms. "Because I love her dildo sucker " I say staring at the fries on my plate.

"Then why are you here with me. " Jughead says causing me to look him in his eyes.

It was because I loved him to. I'd kill anyone for even thinking that but its true. But I don't know how. Maybe as a brother but maybe as a boyfriend. But if anyone asked I'd deny it.

"Because you threatens my weed " I say sticking my fork in the seat right next to his thigh. "Chill the hell out I just asked a question." Jughead says and I nod.

Veronica lodge
-
I missed her already and we had only been apart 68 minuets. "What ya thinking bout Ronnie?" He asked "elizabeth ." I say looking out the window of the coffee shop we were in. "Damn you are mad. You used her original name. " i shrug .

"Maybe talking to me will get your mind off of your lady loving issues. " I nod looking at I'm maybe he was right. Right now thinking about her made my heart ache a little. She just willing left me for Jughead. Like I get I'm with Reggie right now but she left before even considering my feelings. Its valentines day for gods sake.

"Okay shoot. " I say and he laughs. "Okay well let's talk about horrible dates we've been on. " I suggest and he grins .

"I don't know v my dates are in the history books. There pretty horrible. "

"Oh really like what? " I say with a smirk.

"One time I took a girl to Starbucks because I forgot her name." He says causing me to choke on my coffee.

"Wait is that why you took me to Starbucks?" I say amused raising an eyebrow.

"No no of course not Valerie. " he says purposely messing my name up. I throw some of my bread at him.

"Okay your turn what's the most awkwardest date you've been on?" He says wiping off the bread from his hair.

"I went on this date with this guy who was all like ' lose 10lbs and you can be a ten ' long story short I ate three pieces of cheese cakes for dinner" I say with a shrug.

He laughs and we continue to have humorous conversation me explaining that I didn't realize my sexuality till I was 16.

"Can I ask you a question ? " Reggie says his eyes sort of glowing. He was handsome and muscular but I just wasn't into it. But his eyes almost made me give in to the bisexuality.

"Depends does in involve a burrito and a little girl? " I say in all seriousness.

"N-no?  "  he ask questioningly.

"Long story but go ahead. " I say with a grin.

"Betty seems so aggressive why are you even with her?" He says and I tilt my head thinking exactly why.

"Because Reggie I I love her?" I say with a smile my eyes full of passion. He smirks then let's out a heavy sigh.

"Do you want to know what I think? " Reggie says with furrowed eyebrows. "Sure. " I say seeing no harm.

"I say go find her and tell her you love her tell her why you love her and get your girl. " he says and I raise an eyebrow.

"What about you?" I ask not wanting to leave him alone on valentines day. "I've got bumble and the waitress keeps checking me out. " he nods to the light skinned girl looking at him. I smirk and kiss his cheek.

"Your a god sent Reggie mantle. " I say before jumping up. But not to quick to see the frown on his face.

Betty cooper
-

It was 12 am and I was sitting on my bed alone. I couldn't stop thinking about her I loved her so damn much.

Jughead had to know that its not personal its just I am in love. Plus he's like my little brother not to mention are parents dating. No thank you.

My doorbell rings and I raise my eyebrow I rush down stairs an open the door revealing veronica with flowers and a soft smile. I smile to my self before a glare comes to play on my face.

"What the hell do you want lodge. Or should I say mantle? " I say annoyed.

"Listen I  came to tell you something or a lot of things actually. " she hands me the flowers before clearing her throat.

"I try to deny it but I can't I'm utterly in love with you Betty cooper. I'm in love with you Because of the little things that you do for me that can always make me feel special no matter what sort of a shitty mood I'm in.Because you can always make me laugh and your cute little lame jokes are the highlight of my day but the main highlight is being able to talk to you.You actually stay up to talk to me even if you're tired or sleepy, you still take the time to just be there for meEven when you make me cry you always end up making my tears disappear in the end.You're not creeped out by me wanting to spend my future with you.Actually you're not creeped out at the fact that I actually think about my future so much. Jobs, Kids, Environments When things get bad, you never fail at listening to everything that I have to say when I'm venting feelings from something that happened to me, whether it's terrible or stupid.Even after I tell you so many of my secrets, I know I can trust you never to tell anyone.I know you were insecure because of your last relationships and you still try your best to put that aside for me and you still try to care for me and understand that I won't leave you for others. I hope that you always remember that." She vents to me and these are the reasons I love this girl. She is never ever afraid to say everything she wants.

I dont say another word I just pull her into me by her waist.

"I love you more than anyone before. " I connect our lips in a swift motion and shit. I'm in love.

Choni next chapter