packing up

Cheryl Blossom
(Packing up)
19

"It been a whole month you've gotta tell her at some point," Veronica says with a mouth full of banana. "I know, but its just what if I ruin my and one's relationship. "Cut the cliché shit. She loves you and you love her its simple." Betty says throwing a pair of jean shorts into her suitcase. I throw a pillow at the girl. "Hush up Elizabeth, " I say rolling my eyes. She looks at me with this crazy glare. "Did this bish just throw a pillow at me?" She asks Veronica who nodded as she eats her banana. Betty nods her head "that's cool..." she trails off before reaching in her drawer and pulling something out.

"Anyway, I just I feel like this trip should be exciting. " I say smirking. Betty walks to her mirror but I still look at Veronica. "A whole two weeks in LA damn straight it'll be great. Just betty, me, you, Toni, and Jughead. It'll be lit. " Veronica nods smiling. "Hey, Cheryl," Betty calls her voice sickly sweet. I turn to see the girl with her hands behind her back.

"Yes?" I answer my cousin. She pulls out her pair of long black scissors. "If you ever I, hit me or my ponytail with a stupid rainbow pillow again I'll cut all of your red locks off." She threatens to cause Veronica to almost choke on her banana. "Oh go be demented somewhere else. ". Causing betty to open her sisters I jump up and run across her room avoiding the girl. "Ahhhh!" I scream as she chases me around the room veronica chomping on her banana recording the scene. "I'm back." Toni walks in as Betty had me pinned to the wall scissors against my neck. She was holding a box of pizza. Veronica then turns off her phone. "Cheese?" She asks.

"Obvi." Toni nodded causing Veronica to jump up. "Eat it with Alice in the kitchen?" Veronica ask. "Mama cooper is lit." The two girls laugh before leaving me alone with Betty. "I swear those two." I sigh out. "Betty lets me go shoving her scissors into her pocket. "Let's go eat some pizza". Betty says as we walk down the stairs.

-

"So ms cooper can I park my bike here for the two weeks we're gone. Since we are leaving today?" Toni asks biting into her pizza. "Depends will there be anyone picking it up?" She says with a small size small. "Um yeah, FP but he's a nice guy," Toni reassures the woman. "That he is." She mumbles but I manage to hear.

Once we all finish eating Toni collects me and her paper plates throwing them away. Betty and Veronica look at each other and smirk. They don't move to throw their plates away. Veronica clears her throat and Toni looks at her. "Throw ours away as well. Please don't cousin shame me." Betty says folding her arms over her chest. "Whatever." Toni pouts before throwing their plates away. "Jones present," Jughead calls walking in. He was, for the first time I've ever seen him, in ripped jean shorts that ended just above the knee. He had on a black t-shirt and a black bookbag on his back. "Juggie!" Toni hugs the boys who pick her up spinning her a little. I roll my eyes. Thus causing snickers from Betty and Veronica. Jughead was away in Toronto for a week so Toni didn't see him.

"Ms. Cooper." He greets the woman sitting on the couch. She waves as the boy walks over to us. "Cherry bombshell, you look ravishing." He says with a smirk. I look down and notice I'm in sweats and a hoodie. "Fuck off," I say slumping down in my seat. "I think you look hot." Toni shruggs grabbing a water out of the fridge.

Veronica coughs a little before sending fake kissing faces my direction. "Hey, Betts." The boy says waving slightly. "Its uh, been awhile." Betty greets awkwardly. "Veronica Lodge, the only lodge that doesn't discuss me." Jughead greets as veronica flirtatiously kisses his hand.

"Funny she discusses me," Toni says sipping on her water. I snort at the girl's joke. "Suck a truck," Veronica says turning to face the girl. Toni sticks her tongue out at the girl. "Y'all ready to head to the airport," Jughead asks pulling out a candy bar. He chomps down on it making me laugh. "What?" He asks confused.

Toni grabs my three bags and her two bags settling it in the back of the limo. "Thanks." I kiss her cheek and she wraps an arm around my shoulder. "I almost died." She pants as I laugh and we sit inside the limo.

After everyone was settled and down Veronica turns and ask the five of us. "Y'all all ready?" You all nod and Veronica gets the driver to turn up the radio, And we start our journey.

-
"I want a burrito!" Veronica cries as she sees a kid pass by with a burrito. betty stops the kid "cool burrito." She smiles at the kid. "Thanks." Betty smiles before taking the kids burrito. "Don't talk to strangers." She waves as the kid cries and runs away. "Here," Betty says handing her the kids burrito. "Yay." Veronica cheers eating her burrito. I chuckle at the duo.

"She just burrito napped that kid," Jughead tells me and Toni. We were all pulling our luggage as we walked through the airport. "Yeah well, that innocent eight-year-old girl had it coming." Toni jokes as I roll my eyes playfully.

-
"Can we switch seats?" Jughead complains to me from behind. I turn around to see he was sat next to some fat sweaty man with a long beard that was covered in crumbs. I look at Toni and smile as she took a selfie. "Nah my seats good. " I tell the scared boy.

"C'mon please?" I hear Veronica complain from the seat across from Toni and my seat. I look over to see Betty scrolling her iPod. "No." Betty simply replies. "What is your problem?" I ask the latina. "Betty won't let me lay on her shoulder." Veronica pouts. "Only because you said I had pointy shoulders, so you won't lay on my pointy shoulders," Betty says not looking up at Veronica.

I turn back to Toni who was tapping her foot impatiently. "What's wrong?" I ask my best friend concern taking over my words. She chuckles nervously. "My parents never had the kind of money to fly on a plane, so I'm kinda nervous." She informs, why do I find this cute?

I lay out my hand on her lap. She intertwines her fingers with mine. "I'll be right here," I tell the pink haired beauty. I give her a genuine smile before she lays her head on my shoulder. This sent chills all through my body. I was always the one to lay my head on Toni. She was always my protector, but now me being hers made the biggest smile I ever had to grow on my face. I look down at the girl. Her hair was pulled up in a messy ponytail and she was in sweats and a tank top. In my eyes, she looked like a goddess.

Thoughts?