merry little christmas *Christmas pt2*

Cheryl blossom
(Merry little Christmas)* Christmas pt2 *
44
(Let's pretend Jordan is like 15 )

Toni looked through the aisle searching for her brother something. I push the cart leaning down on the bar. "I dont know what to get him." Toni pouts setting down the underwear. "For starters underwear is horrible. " I say smirking and she rolls her eyes.

"Help me babe. " she pouts and I bite my lip. I walk up to her grabbing her hands. "Chill, just i dont know get him condoms. Doesnt evey teen boy want condoms and or need them. " i shrugs and she glares at me and i chuckle.

"Okay what does he like?" I say and she bites her tounge. "Um he likes superheros basketball sleeping and weed. " toni nods and a laugh.

"Then get him a damn basketball. " I shrug and she just rolls her eyes. "No he already has like five, " she complains.

"What's something hes always wanted?"  I say

She looks like something hit her. She then kisses me quickly. "A guitar hes always wnated a guitar. " she then takes off running.

"Hey wait up?!" I shout running towards her pushing the cart.

Betty cooper

Veronica Jordan and I were at thistle house cooking for Christmas dinner we were all gonna open presents that night. Veronica was chopping up apples for apple pie. Nana rose was peeling the potatoes for mashed potatoes. "I'll be right back. " I say seeing Jordan wasnt in the living room. I grab two bears out the fridgerator. Cheryl was to high class for beer so me and toni kept it at her place.

I walk out to the backyard and see Jordan sitting down looking down at the ground. I walk up to him and sit down beside him.
He looks at me and I hand him a can of beer. "Dont tell toni. " I say winking. He smirks before opening the can.

"You look like someone filled up your glory hole, what's the matter?" I say taking a sip of my beer. "I feel like a dick, " he says taking a long chug out of the beer.

"Its Christmas. " I say bumping his shoulder. "Yeah well I'm selfish" he says looking away.

"How so?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"I wanted toni to stay even when she was getting abused I wanted dher to stay. I want he to come back and I feel like a dick, because she looks so happy here. Happiest I've ever seen her. " he takes a sip out of his beer.

"Listen. You'll be 15 in what five days? Your still a kid, and your human, humans feel selfish and its okay. You love her and love makes people selfish. " I tell Jordan.

"I lied to her, " he says and I furrow my eyebrows. "And? I lie to everyone. Like I said we're human, but what's you lying about?"

"I tole her he wasnt hitting me. When he is but she'll want to move back to Georgia to protect me. And I can't I cant deal with that. Her ,oving away from her friends. And cheryl. She loves cheryl so damn much. I couldn't be the cause of her leaving this town. "
He explains and it all made since now.

"Okay, dont tell her I said this or I'll cut of your balls with safety scissors but I love her like alot. And I know it would hurt her worst if she found out you were getting beat by someone else. So do me a favor and tell her. Be selfish. " I say and he nods looking at me.