introduction

Cheryl blossom

I was sat beside Archie Andrews as I laughed a fake laugh. He had his arm wrapped around my shoulder my hands folded on my lap. "Yeah, we fuck all the time," Archie tells his friends they all laugh as I blush uncomfortable with what he said. We sat with veronica lodge, betty cooper, Reggie mantle, and chuck Clayton. "Is she good at it I me a with that ass she's basically a good fuck awaiting. " Reggie says as he stares me up and down. I shift looking at the ground. "And her boobs, ah huh damn good time." Chuck practically drools. "Rights guys that's enough." Veronica buds in as she notices my discomfort. The boy's laughter calms down and they look at veronica.

"Aww, Ronnie we're just playing," Reggie says bumping the girl's shoulder. I look up giving the girl a silent thankyou with my eyes. She gives off a smirk before looking back at her plate. Then she walks in and all eyes were on her. Her long Burnette and pink hair flowing down her shoulders and back. Her toned mid midriff and belly button piercing exposed due to the fact she wore a black rock band crop top. Her black ripped jeans supporting her curves perfectly. The healed black combat boots making her the slightest bit taller. The snake ring on her ring finger making the girl ten times hotter.

"Can one of you show me where Mr diamonds room is at". The girl speaks her voice fierce but calm. Reggie gives the group a smirk before standing up straightening out his letterman jacket. "I'd gladly help you sunshine." She chuckles sarcastically before looking at everyone. Her eyes land on me and I get caught up. Her almost maple eye color sending shivers down my spine. Her eyes were so calm and innocent although her body language screams otherwise. She winks at me before turning to the boy. "If you don't mind." She says to Reggie. He runs a hand through his hand before replying. "It would be my pleasure." She then smirks before turning around on her heel. He looks at us with a dirty grin placed on his face. He then follows the girl out of the lounge. My eyes following her ass as she struts away. Once she's gone I look back to the group to see veronica starring at me with a grin on her face too. I look down noticing I got caught in the act of checking out the mysterious girl.

"Reggie is definitely gonna get some," Chuck says earning a laugh from Archie and betty. I remain quiet looking at the carpet.

How was this I would love you guys is opinion?