cant friends kiss?

Cheryl blossom
(Can't friends kiss)
12

Toni's lips on mine, her hands riding up my shirt as mine were tracing her neck. It was something I wanted so bad. It felt so good to be with her. Her hands worked magic on my skin. It was going so well until we get interrupted by so one walking in.

We stop what we were currently doing and look at each other. Toni slides off of me and sits beside me the blush on my cheeks growing.

"

What are you doing here?" Toni asks confusion in her voice. "The real question is what are you two doing," betty says finding this situation funny. toni rolls her eyes as I fix my shirt.

"She was bit by a snake and me....um was trying to get the venom out." Toni lies quite badly. Veronica snorts before sitting on the end of the bed Crisscross facing us. Betty soon follows this action putting the food in front of her.

"And couldlddyou explain how your hands were up to her shirt and hers were in your hair?" Veronica says amused. I blush even harder "I she was...yeah you got us there." Toni says now blushing her self. "Now why are you here anyway?" I ask sitting up. "Mm, well I texted toni I was. Bored she didn't reply, I told her I was hungry still...no reply, so then I said to me and betty were on our way over." Veronica informs. Toni furrows her eyebrows before getting her phone off of the nightstand. "How'd you get my number?" Toni asks before betty starts to fake cough.

Toni glares at betty, "she made me!" Betty defends herself. "How did she make you!?" Toni argues. "I was like 'hey didn't you want Toni's number?' And she was like 'sure' see practically begged me." Betty says pulling out fry and eating it. "Now back to you, why? And what?" Veronica changes the subject. "She came over and we started talking and we made it to my bedroom. And we started to make out and you guys walked in." Toni says as I nod agreeing. "Hmm, there's more to the story." Betty decides. I sigh before playing with my fingers.

"There's not. Can't friends kiss?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Yes." Veronica agrees "no." Betty disagrees glaring at veronica. "I see all the hand touches and the jealousy what's going on with you two?" Betty asks toni and I. "Um." I look a toni who was staring at the blanket. "Nothing." It hurt to say that because there was so much more to us than that.

I look at toni who looked hurt by that. "Yeah, we'ree just friends." She says a fake smile on her lips. I frown before clearing my throat. "Archie cheated on me," I mumble. Both of the girl's heads bolt to my direction. "Ah uh he did not," Veronica said snapping her fingers in a Z formation. "I will kill a bitch! Where my knife." She says looking through her purse. Betty snatches her purse before scolding her. "Bad girl!" She says to veronica who pouts.

"Are you okay babe?" My dear cousin asks me as I sigh. "I will be. Someone made me realize I deserve better." I say looking at toni. She was staring at me before I turned her direction. She looks away once our eyes meet.

"Well, I have an idea," Veronica says flopping in between toni and I. I slide over toni and veronica doing the same. Betty sits beside toni. "How bout we watch Netflix and eat pops. And since I happen to be in the middle of you two threesome?" Veronica says raising an eyebrow. Toni and I both roll our eyes. "Yes yes, and ew," Toni tells veronica. We all nod before are night starts.

It's short deal wit it.

Anywho how was this? It was meant to be a filler.