tree you better

Cherylblossom
(Tree you better )
38

It was December 16 only 8 days away from Christmas my favorite holiday seeing how everything is red. I was walking next to veronica as we were discussing plans for the holidays. "I was thinking we decorate a tree at thistle house. I mean it's just you and your nana there. The gang could come over and give it the family we need." Veronica says. "I dont know." I say biting my lip.

"I for one think it's a great idea. " Betty says walking with us out of nowhere. "Me too." Jughead begining to walk with us too. "Okay then but we need to go tree shopping. " I say looking at my three bestfriends.

"You and toni can do that." Betty says as we pass by her locker she was talking to some skinny blonde. I pull her to me. She just shrugs and walks with us. "Today after school where going Christmas tree shopping." I inform her.

"Jug can we use your dad's truck?" She ask "sure" he shrugs.

"And what will you all be doing when me and my cherie are picking up trees?" I ask the three. "Betty and jughead will be given my allowance debit card that only has 1200 dollars on it, they will go shopping for decorations. And I will ne shopping for presents. For you all." She says nodding. "Sounds like a plan." Toni says and we all agree.

Betty cooper

I walked down the school supply aisle looking at the scissors. "Come on your freak show no more scissors." Jughead groans from behind me. "You know Jones, I can easily cut a man's dick off in two snips. Try me bitch." I say and there was a little kid looking at glitter beside us. She turns around slowly. " ahhhhhh shes a serial killer?!!" The girl with pig tails screams and I just sigh.

"Not again." Just wines. "Off to target." I say walking out of the aisle from the screaming kid. "Have a loli pop." Jughead says throwing her a loli pop.

We picked out 6 stockings and Christmas lights. We also got other Christmas decorations. "We need orderments right? " jughead ask and I shrug. "No I dont think, cheryl said she had some in her basement from when her and Jason decorated the tree." I inform and he nods.

"I want McDonalds. " i say as i push the cart away toward the cashier's.

Veronica lodge

I walk around Spencer's . The aesthetics screamed toni topaz. I was here for her Christmas present. "Excuse me, do you have strap ons?" I ask the lady and she just blushes deeply. She had a nose piercing and bleached hair maybe 23.

"Yes. Um we have two in stock. " "okay I'd like that. " I say and she nods ringing it up. "Is that all ? I look to my right seeing a small crown necklace that just screamed jughead. "And this necklace. " whe nods ringing both of them up.

I walked around the mall till I found it. A small jewelry shop. Betty didn't like bracelets so I has to get her something like a necklace.
I look around the store until I find the perfect fit. It was a it was a golden heart and when u turned it over it read fuck off.

It was only 80 dollars so I mean it's a win win. I also pick up Cheryl's present here. I saw two rings that had the infinity sign on them on the inside of the ring it read best bitches. That's like cheronica goals.

Toni topaz.

I drove the truck down to the Christmas tree farm in greendale, cheryl had the radio up to country. I was shocked as well. She closed her eyes and held onto my hand. I smile at the girl and her beauty. Her long red hair flowing down her back. She was in one of my jeans jackets and some black Jean's with uggs. She was precious.

We arrive at the tree farm and I wake up cheryl. "Babe where here. " she yawns beer letting go of my hand. She gets out the car and I follow. We were walking through the tree selection as Christmas music was playing from speakers.

Cheryl was looking at every tree so intensely. "Babe what are you looking for. " I say wrapping my arms around her resting my head on her shoulder. "The right tree. Mother always picked the tree. But when we were kids me and jj would always want the tall trees. But mother said it was a burden. So we ended up with the six foot trees. " she says and i release her from my grip.

"The truck can only fit 8 foot tree or lower." I say and she shrugs. "8ft is okay."

We spend the next hour searching for the right tree but we finally found it. It was a plush 8 foot tree. We buy it and they gets it on the truck. "Thankyou," I say to the taller boy who was around are age. He had light brown and wore a flannel with a Jean jacket. He wore a name tag I'm guessing the tree farm made him where. It read Harvey. "No problem. " he says before walking away.

Everyone was at thistle house all doing there own thing. Veronica wrapping presents in Cheryl's room. Jughead searching the fridge for food, and Betty decorating the house putting up the reef and misteltoe nana rose smiled as she sat listening to Christmas music.

Cheryl and I decorating the tree as nana rose intructe dust how she wanted it. "I want it to go red then white ordements. String across the snowflakes." I shake my head before giggling. "I've never done this before. " I inform the two. Cheryl looks shocked.

"You've never decorated a Christmas tree?" I nod an hang and red ordement. "For Christmas my grandpa gave me pocket knives and we ate TV dinners. " I tell her. "That's a shame dear." I shrug. "At the time yes. But now I have a family. You and cheryl, and our weird friends. " cheryl bites her lip at this and nana rose just smiles.

We had decorated the tree and Betty and jug started hanging the stockings veronica helping nana rose to her room. "Oh I forgot the topper " she says reaching for the star. "I can't reach it. " she pouts but I smile getting an idea. "Get on my shoulders. " i say and she rolls her eyes. "Or you could get a chair." Betty says from behind us but I just shake my head. "If you dont do it ima make you. " I warn and she just shrugs. "You can't. " I laugh before (this is going to sound sexual but it isnt)

I stick my head in between her legs grabbing her thighs settling her on my shoulders. She laughs as I twirl her around. "Okay okay. I gotta put the star on." She says and I get her close to the tree. She puts the star on the top of the tree and I let her down.

Everyone had left and I was getting ready to myself nana rose asleep in her room. "Thank you, for helping with the tree. " she says as I stood at the door. "No problem, that's why I'm your girlfriend. " I joke. She looks up seeing how we are under the mistole toe. I look up as well. "Its God saying I deserve a goodnight kiss." Cheryl says and I giggle. I leans in grabbing her waist pulling her closer to me.

I kiss her softly it was a slow kiss that's showed love and care this small affection was all I needed to feel happy and complete. I pull away. "You deserve all the kisses in the world, only if I'm the one giving them though." She smirks before hugging me resting her head on my shoulder.

"Could you stay?" She ask me pouting. I hate when she did it cause it made it hard to say no. "I can't baby I dont have clothes here. " I say.

"But I love you." She pouts look at me. I kiss her forehead. "I love you too. I'll be back tomorrow to pick you up for school . I promise." She nods before kissing my cheek. "Goodnight tt."

"Goodnight cherry. "