pool party

Cheryl blossom
( pool party  ) 
20

Toni had fallen asleep two hours ago and we had forty minutes left I lay my head on top of hers I take in the scent of vanilla and lemons. Something that just felt like home and always made my stomach easy. Soon I  doze off my self.

I feel a sharp pain across my face and still awake. I then notice Betty was sitting on my lap an had just slapped me. "We landed." She smiles out to me. "You had to smack me?" I say annoyed. "I didn't have too, but it was the funniest option." She slides off of me and I  wake up Toni. "We landed," I tell the tired woman. She yawns while letting go of my hand for two hours and forty-nine minutes I held onto one's hand. I suddenly miss the feeling of hers once it's gone. "What time is it?" I turn on my phone checking the time. "5 pm" I inform her. I turn around to see jughead laying his head on the sweaty guy's shoulder sleeping. I chuckle before snapping a picture. "Instagram bound." I joke sitting back down.

-

Veronica had rented a car for everyone to share. "How far until we get to the hotel?" Jughead asks from beside Toni. I was on the passenger side as Betty was driving. Veronica was sat behind me, jughead behind Betty. Toni had her feet kicked up on the center council as she was sat in the middle.

"Bout ten minutes," Betty replies to the boy. "I can't believe we fit seven bags in the back of the trunk," Veronica says amused. "Not we, me," Toni says rolling her eyes. "Well I mean your the strongest." Betty nods. "I don't know betty you're pretty strong," Veronica says. "Id have to feel one's abs to be sure." She nods as I roll my eyes. "And you won't stop." Toni glares.

"Hey! I flirt with everyone. Don't think your special." Veronica scoffs before scrolling her phone. "So how many rooms did your dad rent. And or why?" Jughead asks the latina. "Three, he wanted me to enjoy my summer with my friends. It's the one advantage of having a rich daddy." Veronica informs us all. Toni snorts as she scrolls down her phone. "What?" I ask curiously. "Jughead sleeping on that bearded guy has over 100 likes. Toni says showing everyone.

"Cheryl!" Jughead fumes as I laugh at the blushing boy.

-

We make it to the huge hotel at 7 pm it took us a while since Betty got lost, let's just say there were some VERY interesting words said to the GPS. We walk into the hotel and I see the amazement on one's face. "This place is amazing." She says amazed doing a 360 spin taking in the hotels decor. There were a huge couch and lounge area that looked bigger than one's house.
Their carpets were a luxurious green color and the walls were white trimmed with red.

I spot the lady at the front desk. "Let's get our rooms."  I offer Veronica as she walks in beside me. "Let's " she smiles as we walk over to the older lady. "Welcome to THE grand hotel, how may I assist you?" She asks. Her voice was calm but freaky. Kind of like a robot, she wore a way too friendly smile along with a black maids outfit.

"Uhm, three rooms under the name lodge," Veronica says with her iconic smile. "Ah about that we have a packed house today so all of the bedrooms only have one bed, unlike two as requested. Sorry about that ma'am. " the woman coos veronica who bites her lip looking back at our friends. Betty was showing Toni her scissors as Jughead was playing with the aquarium in the corner.

"You bunk with Toni, I'll take betty jughead gets his own room," Veronica informs before turning back to the older woman. "That'll be fine." Veronica smiles before the woman hands her the three keys.