we be da juniors

(A/N so this is officially the longest ff I've ever written I'm planning on making this story go up to 60 chapters. Maybe even more tho. This story will have five viewpoints *mostly* those will be BETTY, Toni, CHERYL, VERONICA, AND JUGHEAD. Also, I need to know something...

Kevin and moose?
Kevin and fangs?
(I prefer kangs tbh )

Veronica Lodge
(We be da juniors)
27

I swing open the doors to Riverdale high, Jughead, Betty, Toni, and Kevin right behind me. "We end da house!" Jughead says throwing up gang signs. We earn a few looks from passing students. "You just ruined all of your street creds," Kevin says looking amused. "What street cred?"Toni jokes causing me to snort. "First things first, where's are lockers?" Betty says. "I've got 234," Toni informs. "235," I say excitedly. "We're neighbors!" Everyone knows that we're your lockers are determined how much time you spend at them. That's why I believe last year Cheryl was always at her locker since it was right beside Toni's.

"Shit mines 222. " Cheryl says with a pout. "Well, looks like you and Toni can't make out at your lockers anymore." Betty shrugs. "Veronica back in session?" Kevin shrugs with a simple smirk. "It better not is." Betty and Cheryl say at the same time. "Noted," I say stepping a couple inches away from Toni.

"Welp I got 221. Looks like me and red our neighbors too." Jughead says with a grin. Cheryl pouts before slumping down on Toni. "Kill me now." Cheryl whines. "Me and Kevin our right next to each other," Betty says with a small shrug. "Can I file a complaint?" Cheryl asks Toni. Toni furrows her eyebrows out of confusion.

-

Toni and I were at our lockers as everyone had left. "Man junior year. " Toni sighs with a small smirk. "Yup, we are da juniors," I say opening my locker. "Ya know this is where things get serious. We have to take SAT's plan for college, it's overwhelming." Toni grumbles throwing her books in her locker in a messy pile. I raise an eyebrow as she tries to shut her locker. "Mm," I say looking away from the girl. I set my books in my locker gently. "Well true but think of it like this, its a fresh start. Your not the 'new kid' and plus you have the whole year to spend with us. You can even join the vixens." I say nonchalantly. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Toni's eyes go big. "You're a genius!" She cheers hugging me tightly. "I gotta go." She says before darting down the hall nearly knocking down some freshmen.

"I am a genius," I smirk before shutting my locker strutting away.

-

Cheryl Blossom

"Cheryl! Cheryl! There you are." I hear someone call out from me I turn around from talking to Josie. Toni comes running into my arms my back hitting the locker. "Toni? What the hell-" she cuts me off by blurting out "I wanna be a vixen." Josie and my eyes go big. "What?" I ask confused. "Well, I think it'd be cool ya know me joining the vixens. Last year I tried being on the football team but they shut that down because I'm to 'small' be we all knew it was because I was dickless. So I want to join the vixens, please? Please? Please?" Toni rambles making me giggle at the anticipation that was in her voice. "Well id loves to let my girlfriend have a free pass and join the team but you have to try out a princess," I inform. "Will do." She nods excitedly. "Friday at 5" I inform. She kisses my cheek before letting her hands fall from either side of my head. "Catch you in third." She smiles remembering I told her we had third together.

I sigh before turning to a shocked Josie. "Has my ship sailed? Is choni alive? Has mama got her a boo? I need information!" Josie pressures making me roll my eyes. "Yes yes and I prefer not to answer that," I say in an amused tone. "I've gotta go find the Pussycats," Josie says throwing her arms up walking away.