i mean it

Betty cooper
(I mean it )
39

" I dont get people. " jughead says slumping down in the couch as we sat in the lounge. He was eating cool ranch doritos as I was carving my name into the wooden stand beside the couch with my scissors.  "Explain?" I say eyeing him with the side of my eyes.

"There confusing. You your confusing. " he says and i scoff. "How?"

"You just are, clearly you love veronica but what about two weeks ago. Huh? Did u forget about that?" He says I slide my scissors into the back of my pocket. I grip his shirt in my fist  pulling him up to my face.

"That was a one time thing Jones. " I say warning. He nods, "you kissed me cooper. We were sitting working on the paper and you kissed me, so dont, and I mean dont go saying it was me. " he says aggravated.

I push him back on the couch going back to carving my name. I watch him with a side view. He was in his beanie and a red flannel in his black jeans and boots. His levi jacket was warn over his flannel.

"Who else is confusing you." I work on the c now.

"Sweetpea and fangs." He says and I chuckle. "Your having a threesome with fogarty and sweetpea?" I say finding it amusing. He looks at me disgusted. "No ew. But they like eachother too. But fangs likes Kevin and sweetpea wants people to thinks hes straight. But hes gayer than kevin. " he says and I shrug. I could see that.

"My opinion is leave it alone. Love at our age is confusing." I finish carving my name sliding my scissors away into my pocket. I cross my arms standing infornt of him with furrowed eyebrows. "People our confused. They love someone, but they have feelings for someone else. Its complicated. " I say totally speaking about fangs and sweetpea.

"Can i ask you something?" Jughead says looking me straight into the eyes. "Stop looking into my eyes it makes me feel weird. " I say looking at the ceiling.  "Was the kiss bad?" He ask and I look at him amused. "Eh. " I say before turning on my heel. I start to walk away. "Eh? What does eh mean? Betty cooper dont you walk away from me."

Cheryl blossom

"So how are you and topaz. " Kevin says as we walk to study hall. I smile, "in a word. Sensational. " I say smiling. He shakes his head. "Darling your in love. " this makes me furrow my eyebrows. "In love?" I say and he nods. "Yes in love it's clear to see. It's not complicated. " he says.

"Its never complicated with her. She makes algerbra seem like the ABC's. Shes my forever. " he giggles. "Well cherry pie, its looks like your in love like deep in love. " he says. "You thinks she's in love with me?"

He nods assuringly. "I thinks shes always been in love with you. I cant really explain it. But it's the way she looks at you. The way she talks about you. Just dont let her go. "

"I dont plan on it."

Veronica lodge  

"What the hell is wrong with you veronica?!"  Reggie says stumping up to me as I was at my locker. "Alot actually. " I say closing my locker to face him. "But be more specific," I say with a casual smirk.

"You fucked my girlfriend. " he says referring to britney. I chuckle, "that's your fault, you brought it amongst yourself. " I say shrugging. "What. What did I do?"

"You you and your smoldering face makes me sexually confused also for the way you talked about cheryl a year ago. " I say crossing my arms. "Okay that is not my fault. And are you forgetting he beat the shit out of Andrew's in the locker rooms getting suspended for two weeks? Right me you know why. Because he grabbed your ass and you told him to stop so he smacked you. "

I roll my eyes. "Look if your mad that isnt my fault just know. " I step closer to whisper in his ear. "I fucked your girl and theres nothing you can do about it. " I strut away leaving him shocked.

No ones POV

"What wa that about? " chuck says walking up to reggie mantle. Reggie clears his throat. "Nothing, buts here's a warning. I'd she ever says she sgonna fuck you girl she means it. Dont test her. "
Chuck nods before reggie collects himself walking away

Comment?

Who do yall ship ?