jordan topaz

Cheryl blossom
(Jordan topaz  )
40

Toni laughed as we ran into the bathroom. "Your such a kid. " I say before crashing our lips together. She smiles into the kiss. "Speaking of kids my brothers coming down for Christmas hes 13"
I furrow my eyebrows picking her up setting her on the counter. "I thought your grandpa isnt bringing him down?" I say raising an eyebrow. "Well now he is, for a week " she says excited a bite my lip at how cute she was. "You should bring him down to thistle house for Christmas veronica and the gang want to have a dinner and all. " I offer and she nods.

"You think he'll like me?" I say and she giggles. She leans in kissing me slowly and delicately. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of her lips.

She pulls away with a small smile. "He's  gonna love you, just like me." Toni says lifting up my chin. "I love you. " I say with a smile.
"I love you too. " she says before pulling me into a kiss. The kiss turns heated quickly her teeth sinking into my lip making me groan.

My hands ride up her shirt resting on her built midriff i pull her closer as she wraps her legs around me. I tilt my head so she could enter my mouth. Her tounge touches mine and i shiver in pleasure just by the simple touch. Her tounge works magic against mine .

She pulls back biting my lip pulling it back. We pull apart for air. A smirk on her face. "That will never get old. " she breathes out and I peck her lips. I wanted  more. So much more I wnated her to touch me everywhere I wanted her love.

"I want you. " I whisper against her lips. She giggles. "Where in a bathroom. " she says making me shrug. I kiss he once more. "And? I want you. " I pout and she laughs hopping down. "Your gonna have to wait cherry. " she says kissing my cheek before strutting out.

"Not gonna lie that was h0t. " midge says walking out of a stall. "Holy shitt. " I say as she scared me. "Were you there the whole time?" I ask

"Yes I was, and damn shes a tease but the good kind. And you mami you just wanna be hit from the back. " she says washing her hands. "Shut up you under educated pig sty. " I say before stumping away.

Veronica lodge

"Okay well what does he like?" I ask toni as we walked around the mall. "Basketball and superheros. " she says nevoursly. "Hey chill out. We will pick him up and get ice cream and I'll tell him important techniques. " I say. Cheryl had to stay after school for cheer practicing and I was free.

"What kind of techniques?" She says as we walk towards the food court. "You know the basics. How to snuggle drugs into a prison, how to get brand new Miu Miu heels for half off, oh and how to run a illegal business safely for up to sixty years. " I say all important facts and advice.

"Remind me not to leave a my kids with you, " she says rolling her eyes. "Wait you want a kid?" I say surprised. "I do. One " she says and I smile at how adorable the girl is.

"Toni!!" A little boy screams running up to toni. "Jordan. " she picks him up twirling him around. She let's him go . "Hey bubba. Wheres grandpa?" She ask looking around. "He had to go". Jordan says. He light Carmel skin with curly brown hair and surprisingly bluish green eyes. "Well well well topaz your brother is quite handsome. I'm veronica" I say offering a handshake. He shakes my hand.

"I'm Jordan.  Is that your girlfriend? " he says he had light freckles across his face as well. "No " we both say blushing lightly.
"Well are you excited to spend Christmas with me and my friends?" Toni says ruffling his hair. "Uh huh. Guess what?" He says as  We all start to walk around the food court together. "What." Toni says "I got on the basketball team. I'm the point guard," he says excitedly. "No way. " toni says with a geeky smile. You could tell they missed eachother.