camila cabello

Toni Topaz
(Camilla Cabello )
25

"I still don't get how someone can go from an a to a D" Veronica questions a pouting jughead. We all sat at a local coffee shop. Jughead was complaining because in junior year he has to take PE again.

"Happened to me when I went through puberty. " Cheryl shrugs as she sips on her coffee. I squeeze her shoulder as my arm was wrapped around her shoulders. "I hate PE. " he whines sipping on a caramel frappe. "Well, I still don't get how you get a D in PE," I say Cheryl carelessly playing with the ends of my hair. "The gym coach said change your clothes and I said, ' me? You should change your clothes you like a baseball dad.' He didn't like that too much.". Jughead frowns "your one to talk about fashion, you know Theresa. Difference between indie and homeless." Betty says. "Hey! I have a great fashion sense I'm just too poor to. Prove it." Jughead argues.

"Anyway, so I was thinking we do something fun tonight," Veronica says changing the subject. "Like," I say getting her to continue. "Hey, you know the guy who walked the moon. Why did he say 'one small step for man'? I woulda said 'holy fuck I'm on the moon".  Jughead says. "You know sometimes its better to shut your damn mouth and give the impression that your not a hundred percent stupid. But you opened your mouth and ruined any hope.". Betty says looking at him. "Besides that, what kinda fun?" Cheryl asks breaking away from the two. "Camila Cabello tickets, her concerts at 9 tonight. My eyes widen. "THE Camila Cabello? The fifth harmony babe? The queen who slays on the daily?" I say bouncing up and down excited.  "Someones fangirling?" Veronica says amused. Betty sipping on her coffee raising an eyebrow. "Yes, bitch. She's the third hottest girl on this planet." I say matter of factly. "Who's first and second?"

"Cheryl is first obvi,  Ariana Grande is my second," I say. Cheryl kisses my cheek before laying her head on my shoulder. "Good girl." She smiles referring for me to me calling her first. "That's love bitch!" Veronica and betty high five each other. ( guess where that's from) "Well, five tickets got a name on them," Veronica says slipping them out her pocket. "When do you have time to get all this shit," Jughead says amused. "Bad fanfic writing." Veronica nods. "What?" I ask confused. "Nothin." She nods.

"But we're going right?" Veronica says. "Damn straight." I nod as everyone does.

-

I slip on my black jeans tightening my green flannel around my waist. I wore a green see-through long-sleeved shirt with a black bra underneath. My outfit was finished with my serpent jack and heeled combat boots. I step out of the bathroom to see Cheryl in a spaghetti strap black dress that ended mid-thigh. She had on black knee-high boots and her hair caressed her shoulders red lipstick coated her lips. "You look hot as fuck, that's why your number one." I scan her body biting my lip.

"Mmm, I could say the same." She says wrapping her arms around my neck. I grab her waist. "Only the best for you, and Camilla." I joke. She kisses my lips and I shuttle under them. She bites my bottom lip before pulling away. "Can she do that?" I kiss her cheek. "I don't want her to," I smirk before grabbing her hand and pulling her away to the group.

-

"We're gonna go get a drink," Cheryl informs the group pulling me away from the everyone.
We get our drinks, myself getting a beer, using my fake id. Cheryl decides o get a screwdriver I argue wanting to pay but she refused.

We get back to our friends at the concert was about to start. The concert was held outside on this huge field. The girl on a stage. "You think I can get her to fuck me?" Veronica asks as I chuckle. "If you do I'll personally give you a hundred bucks." She shakes her head. "So how are you and betty been?" I ask the latina the concert minutes from starting. "Good, she begged me to fuck her the other day. That was interesting. Besides that just helpless flirting. You and your cherries?" She asks referring to Cheryl.

I smile a small blush on my cheeks. "We're amazing." I sigh to my best frenemy.  Next thing I know someones arms wrap around me. "Hey cheryl." I say not looking behind me. Her warm arms feeling like heaven around me. "Hey baby." She kisses my neck making me smile.

"Ladies and gentlemen camila cabello!" A man call out from the stage. Camilla walks out and this gorgeous short black dress and heels.

" Am I out of my mind?
If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say, it's complicated"

Camila starts singing as cheryl kisses on my neck a little harder.  I bite my lip as her hands tighten on my hips.

"Don't matter what you say
Don't matter what you do
I only wanna do bad things to you
So good, that you can't explain it
What can I say, it's complicated"

I start swaying my hips enjoying the song getting lost in the wirds cheryls hands running up and down my hips. I loved the feeling of her hands making my hips burn at her touch. She grips my hand twirling me around to face her. She kisses my cheek as we dance to the song.

"Nothing's that bad
If it feels good
So you come back
Like I knew you would
And we're both wild
And the night's young
And you're my drug
Breathe you in 'til my face numb
Drop it down to that bass drum
I got what you dream 'bout
Nails scratchin' my back tatt
Eyes closed while you scream out
And you keep me in with those hips
While my teeth sink in those lips
While your body's giving me life
And you suffocate in my kiss"

Machine gun kelly's voice blares from the speakers since he wasn't here. I cup cheryls cheeks pulling her lips onto mine. Her hips sway to the beat almost insync perfectly. I shutter under her lips as the taste of cherry's takes over my my lips. I part my lips as she slides her tounge.  inside. Myself melting as her tounge strokes the roof of my mouth.  She's pulls away with the biggest smirk on her body.

"Then you said
I want you forever
Even when we're not together
Scars on my body so I can take you wherever like
I want you forever
Even when we're not together
Scars on my body I can look at you whenever"

She laughs as I spin her around. I start swaying my hip as cheryl sings the next part of. The song me holding her as she faces the stage.

"Am I out of my head?
Am out of my mind?
If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say, it's complicated
Don't matter what you say
Don't matter what you do
I only wanna do bad things to you
So good, that you can't explain it
What can I say, it's complicated"

Camila sings but I focus on cheryls voice closing my eyes just taking in the feeling of the girl. I love her so damn much.

Camila finishes the conceart singing about six more songs. The conceart was amazing the best I've ever been to. Cheryl laid he rhead on my shoulder her eyes shut. We were on our way to the hotel. Jughead was definately drunk as evertone else were sober.

"Guys," jughead says in a drunken tone. "Yeah?" Veronica ask as I look at the boy. "If I die can you guys update my status on instagram to freak people out?" He ask making me giggle. "Damn straight." Veronihca nods. "I don't think you've been drunk before." Betty ssmirks through the mirror.

"I'm great, my head is doing a peanut butter and jelly dance but you guys can't see it. " he says before laying his head on the window. "Am I the only one that wants to see that dance?" Veroncia ask. Betty and I shake our heads yes.

This was just asilly chapter for ya guys?

What'd you think?