creame cheese please!

Cheryl blossom
(Btw betty is like the dark betty but not evil and dresses the same)
(Creame cheese please!)
15

There's one thing that people don't do in riverdale, one thing these hicks are smart enough not to do. And that's mess with a blossom. The blossoms are known to fire back to hurt you when you least expect it. That's where archie andrews messed up. "Eww!" Toni whisper yells from beside me. I quickly cover her mouth. "Shhh" I order the shorter female.

"It smells like pickles and boy sweat." She gags as we mess some of the boys  gym lockers. "Yeah aren't they just delightful." I say sarcastically. Toni and I had snuck into the boys gym locker as the boys were practicing on the feild. "Which one is andrews?" She ask as I don't respond.

We walk farther down the hallow halls and stop at the end. "This one." I tap at his locker. It still smelled of his cheap cologne that I used to adore. Now, I rather smell toni's vanilla perfume.

I open his locker up still remembering the code. I find his deodorant and take it out. "Give me your hand." I say as she does. I then pop out the deodorant stick into her hands finding this sorta funny. "Cheryl!" She whisper yells earning a chuckle from me. She throws the stick behind her then turns to me.

I take out the creame cheese and shove it into the deodorant holder forming it to look like it used to. "He'll be smelling like sweaty  cheese for his date tonight" I say a smile on my face. "Don't you think you should maybe posibibly consider letting this go?" She says as I put his deodorant back in his locker. "Oh cha cha, he hurt me. He knew I was broken and he hurt me anyways. He broke my heart. So I vow on never dating anyone again." I tell the girl who's eyes find the floor instantly. "Anyone?" She questions her voice sounding hurt. I wonder why.

"Yeah anyone." I tell the girl shutting the locker. "Come along princess." I say grabbing her hand pulling her away from the lockers room.

Toni topaz

"You look down." Veronica says staring at me as she chomps on her salad.  Betty was reading some book but looks up. "Oh yeah. You look like your mom found a used condom in your bed." Betty says beffore looking at her book. "Gee, thanks."I say with a fake smile playing with my food.

"Hello ladies!" Kevin says flopping down beside me. I smile at the joyful boy "so what's we talking bout?" Kevin says stealing my fry. "How toni looks like someone took away her vibrator." Veronica tells the boy. He looks at me furrowing his eyebrows.  "What's the matter honey." He ask opening his arms. I nod befor crashing into my gay friends chest. "Life!" I cry out. He pats my back "tell me all about it." He nods.

"Is it cheryl?" Betty ask not looking up from her book. I look up from kevins chest. "How'd you know?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Magic." She says with a wink before turning the page to her book. "What about you lover?" Veronica ask. "She's been....odd? Like she's been so caught up on archie lately trying to ruin his life. I me a he deserves it but she's not relising that he did what he did, torturing him isn't changing that." I explain. "Mm well I think your jealous." Veronica says biting down on her salad.

"Am not." I say offended. "Oh yeah, I think cheryls been spending so much time on this archie situation she's not had time with none other than miss get in your head topaz. " I furrow my brows at the nickname. "Ms get in your mind topaz." I say raising an eyebrow  "yeah everyone calls you that." She nods "no they don't." I argue back. "Yes they do." She laughs out. "No they"

"Shut the hell up!" Betty says slamming her book shut. Me and veronicas eyes both dart to the ground. "Thankyou!" Betty smiles before opening her book back up and reading quietly. "Moody." Kevin jokes.

"Look, cheryls just being cheryl. She extra but its iconic so you'll have to deal with it. She can say she never did all she wants but she loved archie. He was the closest thing to her brother. Seems like incest but....just trust me when I says she appreciates you being with her." Kevin says to me. I nod before seperating myself from kevin.

"I say make her jealous."veronica says earning my intrest. I tilt my head at the girl "elaborate?" I as the latino. "Let her no what she's missing out on. I say flirt with girls or guys, when she's around. It can't add any harm to the situation. " veronica says making me think she just might be on to something. "Who could I make her jealous with though?" I ask my friends. "Me, we could kiss, have sex and all that?" Veronica offers earning a gag from betty and fry to the face by me.

"Fine, cant blame a girl for trying." She says before midge runs up to the table. "Hey peoples. Did you guys smell archie today?" She says with a shoced expression. Kevin snorts "smell him?" Betty ask with an annoyed tone. "Yeah smell him, he smells like old cheese." She informs us causing me to hide my head in my arms.

"Bye now!" She says skipping off. "Did cher-" kevin begins but I cut him off. "Don't ask."

So wat do u think so far?