4-48: Team Vote

Avengers Tower

May 3, 2015

-☆-

"Time's running out." The redheaded brought up in the elevator.

"Let's just focus on this." Astra avoided the topic, stepping out the doors.

"Ash, I love you, so much. You just need to stop keeping secrets." Natasha made clear with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"I'll tell them when we aren't battling robots." The brunette replied.

"Ash." Natasha worried over her.

"It's nothing to worry about right now." She gave her best friend a half smile and walked up the stairs. "Trust me, Naty." Astra looked down at her so that her friend knew she was being genuine. "Everything with come to light soon." She didn't give her friend a chance to converse it any further as she entered the room everyone agreed to meet. The brunette sat in from of a computer with Natasha took a seat next to her.

Not long after Steve and Thor walking. The Captain handed Thor a tablet. "What's this?" Tony asked.

"A message." Steve answered while Thor practically shoved it to the tech genius. "Ultron killed Strucker."

"And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us." Tony got a bit uneasy.

"This is a smoke screen." Natasha pointed. "Why send a message when you've just give a speech."

"Strucker knew something Ultron wanted us to miss." Steve answered.

Astra typed into the computer to open up Strucker's record.. "I bet he..." The record popped up deleted. "Yeah. Everything we had on Strucker has been erased."

"Not everything." Her brother spoke up.

*****

The group began pulling out boxes and boxes of files. Looking through papers, records, anything that can give them a clue.

"Known associates." Cap mumbled to himself. "Baron Strucker had a lot of friends."

"Well, these people are all horrible." Bruce commented.

"Wait, I know that guy." Astra pointed to the file Bruce was holding, who handed it to her. "From 2011-ish, November, I believe. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms. I bought some of my favorite guns there." The last part slipped out of her mouth, receiving a few disappointed looks as she handed some others a few pictures.

"I'm sure we can all forget I said that." She smiled awkwardly. "Anyways, He was taking about finding something new, a game-changer. It was all very Ahab."

"This." Thor pointed to a marking on his neck.

"It's a tattoo, I don't think he had it." Astra slipped a loose piece of hair behind her ear.

"Those are tattoos, this is a brand" Thor pointed to a red brand.

Bruce observed it quickly and entered it into the computer. "Yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning 'thief.' In a much less friendly way."