INTRO

Betrayed love
Written by : cutieeelashes
Aka: HARASH

SUMMARY

" don't come close to me , don't touch me, don't talk to me , understood ?  "

Being forced to marry the cutest guy you've ever seen. But being arranged to marry a guy which you thought was the sweetest and cutest guy in the world is even harder.

Ever since you found out that you and Jamal Mohammad would be having an arranged wedding, and him lying in front of your family, acting like he loves you is even more and more harder.

He has always disliked you, but could they be a tiny spout of love growing that you are unaware of ?

IMPORTANT NEWS

This book has been written before by me. I kinda mistakenly deleted it from my work place 😱😭😭. I don't even want to think of the sleepless nights have spent on that book and the views and votes I have . So I kinda did a re- twist in the chapter so that you guys won't get bored reading this book all over again.

DEDICATIONS

This book is dedicated to my lovely and amazing readers out there , love you guys so much. ** winks ** kisses **

ABOUT AUTHOR

HAJARA RONKE ABUBAKAR , lived in Lagos, porthacourt, kaduna, and finally settled in Abuja. She was born in Zaria , kaduna state to be precised. She's an undergraduate at Ahmadu bello university ( ABU ) . She's studying mass communication. BETRAYED LOVE, is her first book on wattpad. And is also working on an unpublished book named MONSTER CHILD,hope you guys read?

 And is also working on an unpublished book named MONSTER CHILD,hope you guys read?

This me your writer... ❤️

PS . My chapters would be really short, and also some chapters may contain explicit languages so proceed at your own risk.

❤️ HARASH