Twenty - seven

I ended up rolling out of bed in the afternoon.

First thing I did was to perform my obligatory prayers, then went downstairs and fixed myself a glass of coffee, and went back to my room, checking my Instagram as I drank it.

I was craving for something something but I realized that we are out of it in this house. What is up with these random craving for something sweet, I think it's one of the symptoms of pregnancies.

I sluggishly made my way to the bathroom and had shower.

After getting dressed in my black straight gown and nude kimono, I did a mirror selfie to post in my social media accounts so my haters would know I don't give a fuck about them.

I yawned as I stepped out of my room , stopping to rub my sleepy eyes.

" tired ?"

I took my hands away from my eyes to be greeted with the pleasant sight of Jamal. Dressed in black jeans and green t shirt.

" uh.. I " I replied a little distracted by his looks.

" what ?" He questioned at my odd response

" nothing , just nothing "

" ok. But you didn't answer my question. I asked if you were tired "

" oh, right, I am . A lot . " i said yawning, as I made attempt to move I lost balance but Jamal caught me before I fell.

" um.. Thanks " I breathed a laugh

" you are laughing, what if you fell and something happened to my baby what excuse would you give to me " He stopped talking when I started laughing again.

" what ?" He questioned

" Nothing, you look so stressed and ugly today " I stated with another laugh.

" how ?"

" you just are. Anyways leave me alone I have to go to the store " I said walking past him to my dads room to greet him good morning

I walked in and saw my dad reading the newspapers

" good morning baba " I greeted as Jamal did the same but he didn't answer us he only nod .

I left the room as Jamal started blabbing and blabbing.

" you are pregnant and can't go out "

" why ?"

" the doctor said , you shouldn't stress yourself "

" am only buying candy and coming back home " I quickly defended the stairs , grabbing my car keys as I left the house

" then am going with you " he added

" No. You can't I want you to stay home with baba "

" and am not gonna let you drive yourself to the store in this situation " he said grabbing the keys from me

" but you hate public places " I questioned

Jamal drove us to the nearest store , as I played with the radio. Majority of the songs played are horrible.

" any idea why am craving for something sweet " I asked Jamal as we both entered the grocery store

" yes. Because you are pregnant, yours is better zainab was craving to eat sand " he said as I rolled my eyes

Everything was going smoothly until he mentioned that monsters name. I feel anxious leaving her alone with my dad in that house. She should crave for sand a lot cause she's a big. I should buy what I wanna buy quickly before she eats my dad alive.

I picked up m& m chocolate, big bum, diary chocolate, pin pop lollipop etc . I watched Jamal paying for my things as we entered the car and headed straight home.