Fifty - three

Morning 💫

Urggg!!!!!!

I groaned, I slept in the living room while waiting for Jamal to come back home. I rushed upstairs to my room and realized that he is not there.

I went back downstairs and picked up my phone on the couch to call up Jamal. I kept on calling him but it sends me to voicemail, now it's switched off.

Omg!!

This can't happen, I pray he is alright if anything happens to him I won't forgive myself. I called up tijanni and he said Jamal didn't spend the night at his place.

" toh, ya faru. Su shedanu da Jamal ya hajiye ah gida su sa shi a chikin wallahi " hajiya cried sitting on the couch as I sighed.

" hajiya please calm down, we would see him soon " I tried to console her as she yelled.

" kee, ki kamamun bakinki, wallahi tallahi na ranse da Allah inki Kara magana ah wurin dakike zan kwashe ki da mari " hajiya insulted as tears dropped down my cheeks.

At least now she has a reason to hate and insult me.

" hello alhaji, Jamal ya bache ankashe mun yaro " hajiya said on her phone as I made my way to the kitchen.

Jamal better be ok. He just has to, nothing should happen to him please lord help me.

A/N. Hey guys!!!. I would have to admit am quite happy with this book.

It is the best of all the books have worked on. Now I know the movie has been moving a little bit slow and not as fun as I wanted it to, but fear not young ones ! This story is getting better! Much better I tell you. Am actually having a lot of fun writing the book again, due to the mistake I made by deleting it before and having to write it all over again 😭. But hey guess what? This book has more votes and comments compared to the one I mistakenly deleted. And also many of you must have been displeased with the thing that is happening in this story, for example: the insult Jamal said to Ameerah, a lot of you weren't cool with it. So I'd like to say thanks to those of you who still read my story regardless. I love you all❤️❤️😘. And of course I would like to thank those of you guys who comment, I love comments and it's cool listening to what you guys have to say about my book. It means bunches to me! You all rock!. So thank you and goodnight . Well it's actually morning where I am , but still bye bye .

❤️❤️ HARASH.