Fourteen

We sat in the living room watching dadin kowa, a very boring and annoying Hausa series. I rested my back on the couch yawning as the door bell made me jump in happiness. Oh my gosh, Aisha has arrived.

" I would get it " I requested as I walked over to the door and open it, and guess who I saw?. Jamal's mistress.

" would you excuse me or not ?" She said pushing me away as I pushed her back outside and shut the door.

Time to teach this bitch some lesson,the other day Jamal slapped me because of her. He even slept with her on our wedding night and she has the right to come back to this house.

" how dare you push me you slut " she yelled raising her hand to slap me as I held it.

" don't you dare try it " I said flinging her hand away , and at the same time inhaled  the air and then exhaled it. " look at this house , it belongs to me . And that guy you came here to see also belongs to me and me alone so get lost " I said making my voice low as I could do that his parents won't come out and see her.

" am going in , and you ain't gonna stop me "  she said pushing me away as she walked into the house.

Omg this slut is gonna ruin everything for us.

" Jamal what nonsense is this stupid wife of yours saying " she says as Jamal quickly stood up to meet her.

" and excuse me who are you ?" Alhaji asked removing his glasses and dropping the newspaper he was reading on the table.

" am Jamal's girlfriend, and who are you ?" She said eyeing my father in law up and down, as I stared at Jamal who looks confused and doomed.

" I want you to get out , before I do something bad to you " Jamal yelled. He's seriously not expecting his parents to fall for that.

" but baby ... " before she could complete her statement the door bell rang again. That must be Aisha.

Jamal, his mistress and I walked to the door as I welcomed Aisha in . And left Jamal and his useless mistress in the door step.

Vote comment and share