Seven

After dinner I made my way into the bathroom and locked the door so that Jamal won't barge into me taking my bath . After 30 minutes of quick shower I wrapped my towel around my body tightly and unlocked the door , my hair was dripping with water cause I have just washed it.

I just pray my annoying husband doesn't show up.

As I was about to change into my pjs I heard footsteps coming upstairs . I locked towards the door as I panicked I didn't know what to do. The door was slightly open.

But it was all too late .

Little did I know he was already in the room leaning against the door frame with his hands crossed.. He scanned me from head to toe " wow " was all that came out of his mouth. My jaw dropped as I tight the towel even tighter around my body hoping it won't fall off.

I raised my eyebrows and looked down at my body, the towel isn't even covering my laps. " stop looking at me " I scolded as he came closer with a smirk.

" what if I want to " he asked still with his hands crossed.

I looked up at him and pulled a disgusted face " yah Jamal Mohammad! "

" I was only joking " he said rolling his eyes . " As if I would even look at you " he said whilst scoffing

I picked up my pjs on the bed and walked back to the bathroom locking the behind me.

Why would he anyway ?