Fifty - nine

It was about 12 in the midnight when I heard a noise in Jamal's room. I stared at Sofia who was fast as sleep praying the scary noise doesn't wake her up.

I closed my eyes shut to sleep as the same noise made me open my eyes. I crawled down the bed quietly and walked out of my room.

I walked towards Jamal's room as the noise grew louder and clearer.

" am not your slave don't you dare wake me up from sleep next time you want to use the bathroom " zee baby insulted as tears dropped down my cheeks .

I wanted to open the door as I stopped myself. He told me am useless and that he doesn't love me anymore. But someone needs to take him to the bathroom if not he would pee on himself.

" don't you dare touch me " zee baby yelled as I heard a loud sound.

I couldn't control myself knowing that evil bitch is maltreating Jamal so I opened the door and saw Jamal on the floor crying and his wheelchair far away from him.

This witch pushed him down.

" Jamal , what happened " I cried kneeling on the floor beside him on the floor as tears dropped down his cheeks.

Could it be that this how Jamal has been tolerating her insults all this while.

I picked up his wheelchair chair and I tried to raise him up but he was too heavy for me. I had no other choice but to ask zee baby for help knowing the answer she would give me.

" please can you help me raise him up " I begged as she hissed laying on the bed.

I managed to put him on the wheelchair as I took him to the bathroom to pee. We went back to the bedroom and he begged to spend the night at my room and I couldn't be wicked to say no.

So I said yes.