Two

AMEERAH IN THE PICTURE ABOVE

DING DONG !!!!

The door bell rang . They are here, I can't help but think wahalla  has arrived. I heard aunty zainab opening the front door and then greeting them and then they started talking. I know she would call my name anytime from now, so I stood in front of the mirror to check myself.

I was dressed in a black high waist skirt , with a white turtle neck top and black veil. I was admiring myself so badly that I decided to get myself a mirror selfie.

 I was admiring myself so badly that I decided to get myself a mirror selfie

" Ameerah " my step mum yelled my name a little bit nicely.  She's so fake so am not shocked about her change of character so, " na ' am " I replied as I made myself downstairs. I can already scent my in laws sweet and expensive perfumes. They smell wealthy already,  I thought to myself as I made my way to the living room.

" Ameerah meet your in laws " my step mum said smiling at me, what a fake woman she is.

" assalamu alaikum " I greeted them getting on my knees, just the way my late mum thought me to .

" walaikum assalam " the alhaji replies patting me on the shoulder as I faced down , not wanting to make eye contact with them . Yah yah  , am the shy kinda girl. Durhhhh

" Masha Allah Jamal she's ..... " the alhaji stopped mid - sentence " Jamal , would you drop your phone , and show some respect to your fiancée "  alhaji scolded, but it sounded more like a request.

" hey Ameerah " he replied through gritted teeth. Only then did I dare to raise my head and stared at the most handsome and body built guy  I've ever seen in my life.

I stood up and sat on the couch , and watched them talk about my marriage. My weeding would be in a week why so fast , I mean why is my in laws rushing the weeding so fast.